20.

It was early in the morning, around 6 am maybe. Kaya tried to wrap his arms around Ender tighter, because he couldn't feel her, but Ender wasn't next to him. He opened his eyes only to find that she wasn't there and it wasn't early... he was always waking up first, Ender was never a morning person... Kaya checked the time and got up, their hotel room was actually a suite so he found her sitting on the couch, hugging her knees and zoning out.
— Ender, are you okay, baby?-he asked as he walked to her.-Ender, what's wrong, my love?-he asked as he knelt infront of her and caressed her knee.-Hello? Baby?
— I think I had a panic attack...-she said as she finally focused her eyes on him. Her voice was breaking and her eyes were teary. She was pale and she looked scared to death.
— What? Why? I... what happened? Why didn't you wake me up?-he hugged her.
— I am not sure if it was a panic attack, but it felt like it... I got thirsty and got out of the bed, I drank a glass of water and then I felt dizzy and I sat down...-her voice started to break again- And then I couldn't see clearly and I had a trouble catching my breath... and then it stopped.
— Ohhh, I am sorry, love... I am so so sorry...-He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.
— Kaya, I am scared... Is it happening again? The panic attacks?
— No, I want allow it, okay?-he hugged her again-You will be okay, baby, I am right here... It will be fine, I promise you!
— I think something might be wrong... I was in perfect health negative the holding's party...
— You think someone poisoned you?
— I don't know...-Kaya got up and took her in his arms.
— Okay, I am taking you to the hospital!
— Heyyy, put me down! I am wearing your shirt and sweatpants!
— I don't care, you are going to the hospital and I am carrying you there!
— But, I am wont break if I walk on my own!
— I know you won't, but I am not letting you down.
— But!
— Shhushhh!-he took some stuff and took her all the way down to the car, he placed her in the passenger seat, he even buckled her seatbelt, he then called Drew and started driving.
— Kaya?
— Morning, Drew, I am sorry for calling so early, but there's been a slight change of plans... We are heading to the hospital and we won't be... doing what we've planned for today, because I dont know what will the doctor say and if she could even be doing anything tomorrow... I am sorry.
— Man, I saw something was wrong with Ender last night, but is it that serious?
— He carried me in his arms all the way from our room to the car, Drew...-Ender said
— Damn... okay, I hope everything is fine, I will tell Linn and Ava when they wake up... Call when you know what's going on...
— Okay, thanks, Drew, bye.-Kaya hung up
— So you've planned something?-Ender asked
— You are sick, love, your health always comes first!
— Wait, didn't we agreed that I was going to die first?!
— Ender!
— Okay, okay, I am sorry...

Twenty minutes later they were already in some doctor's room, who was checking up on Ender. After a long silence and a bunch of tests the doctor said that Ender was poisoned with something that slowed the metabolism, luckily it was a small dose and they caught it early. He gave her activated carbon monoxide and he said that her organism would be cleared tomorrow. He also said she was lucky that they caught it early and if she rests today she could be all good tomorrow. Which was definitely the best news for both Ender and Kaya, they thanked the doctor and left. When they got back to the hotel, Ender went to lay down and Kaya called Drew. After a while they ordered room service and watched a movie. It was all great until Ender started thinking about what could've happened.
— So I was right...-she said as she turned to face Kaya.
— About what?
— About me being poisoned...
— I tried to not bring it up, but since you did... we know it was at the party, but we don't know who did it... Everyone loves you... except...
— Dogan and Yildiz...
— Crusty, musty, dusty, rusty dickhead loser and the dumb faceless copycat... I will kill them!
— If it was Dogan, I don't think Yildiz knows... she is too scared for that and she loves me too much...
— Loves you?
— Kaya, my love, Yildiz and I are like... sisters. Even if you don't always like your sister, you always love your sister...
— Yeah... you are right... even though you have a brother...-they laughed and she leaned on his chest.-So you think it was Dogan?
— He is my number one suspect, yes...
— I will punish the hell out of him...-he caressed her hair.
— Kaya?
— Hmm?
— I love you.-she said as she cuddled up even more with him
— I love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like this story line or should I end it... I need your opinion, I can't make the decision myself...