4.

— You did what?!-Drew was in shock of Kaya's words-How could you, Kaya... didn't you always say that you two are destined to be together? How could you say that to her... especially when the reason you separated came from you... Were you that drunk?!
— I drained a whole bottle of scotch before I did that... I was so jealous and I couldn't even think straight... I am so mad at myself... You should've seen the look on her face... I made her cry... I made the woman I love cry... I am a terrible person... And this Dogan... he was going to jump at me and I swear if he did I would've killed him... How she could be with him? Why the hell Ender chose this man?!
— Kaya, stop! You're not right in this situation! Stop making it about you! Do you know how much you've hurt her?! Do you have the slightest idea of how broken she sounded when Linda talked with her?! You made her doubt herself and every single moment of your relationship... you called her a whore for god's sake and when Linn tried to calm her down she said "well, drunk words are sober thoughts so I don't think he was just jealous"... You made her doubt your relationship and ask herself if you ever loved her, Kaya... do you understand how big this is?! ... You are making her hate herself all over again...
— I am such an idiot... do you think she'll ever forgive me?
— Honestly, I don't really see you as eachother's forever anymore... If you guys really are soulmates made she will forgive you, but you have to give her space. No matter how jealous you are, you said it yourself, she is married and happy... And do I remind you that you came back to Istanbul to do your freaking job, not to make Ender suffer again!
— You're right... I... I have to go... thank you for  your time... bye- Kaya said and he hung up. A tear started forming in his eye... all the memories of yesterday hit him and Ender's tears and the hurt in her eyes made Kaya feel so miserable... and maybe he deserved it.

Meanwhile Dogan and Ender were having lunch together. Well, Dogan was actually having lunch, Ender was just poking her food with a fork. Dogan noticed that and he couldn't help but ask her.
— Ender... can you please tell me what the hell happened last night when I left to take my phone call... what did Kaya say to you and why are you still thinking about it?- He was trying to find her eyes, but she refuses to look at him. He lift her chin up.-Ender, I may not be inlove with you and you may not be the love of my life, but you are my wife and I care about you.
— He called me a whore.- Ender said finally looking at his eyes.-He said that I am using you and he told me that I was a whore.
— Are you serious?!
— I am...-Ender said to Dogan... she was looking so deep in his eyes that she thought she saw something new in him... Was he actually staring to slowly fall in love with her... and was she doing the same with him... or was he just helping and was she just lonely and hurt because of Kaya... But that new sparkle in Dogan's eyes definitely wasn't jealousy... and that one little butterfly in her stomach didn't came from sadness...-It's not a big deal... he was drunk and I was tired... with his words my tiredness became sadness... that's all and I apologise for crying in-front of you... and for hugging you in my sleep last night... I foiled myself cuddled with you in the morning...
— You don't have to apologise, not for crying and definitely not for hugging me... and I have go tell you something...
— What is it?
— Kaya is going to be the new advocate of Murad's company... I found out this morning when I saw his name on the guest list for tomorrow's party... I thought you should know...
— Good to know... we should put our best married couple in love act-Ender tried to male a sarcastic joke, but Dogan smirked and said:
— I have to tell you something else...-Ender looked at him worried- I know you hugged me in your sleep last night... but I was fully awake when I kissed your hair and cuddled up with you... and I stayed awake for a while... do you know you smell like oranges and cinnamon... and you know that with a low light your lips have this soft reddish/brownish colour... like milk chocolate...
— You were looking at my lips-Ender tried to tease him, so she wouldn't blush and accidentally show him how she was staring to fall in love with him...
— Not only was I looking at your lips, but I also wanted to kiss them...-He said and Ender couldn't say anything back... she smiled shyly and she blushed... Dogan was just looking at her lips smiling- I want to kiss them again...
— Then do it-Ender replied to him as she felt all the butterflies in her stomach... Dogan looked her in the eyes with that widely smile on his face and tucked one lock of hair behind her ear. He then stood up, left some money on the table and gave his hand to Ender. She took her stuff and held his hand, they walked out of the restaurant and just when she thought he was teasing her back, Dogan stopped, pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! I actually love this part and i hope you're liking it too. I know you want Enkay and you'll get Enkay, but you are going to have to wait a little more... I don't want the story to be rushed but I promise you an amazing plot twist and a lot of Enkay cutness! Thanks to each and everyone of you who supports me and the story, please tell me what di you think of this part and of the way the story goes. 🤍