¹ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Starting it ><

Stepbrother book, if you don't like that, it won't hurt you if you just left :0
Ok but I did try to make it more comfortable with the fact that they met before their parents met.

•Sugar rush ride era, appearance wise•

*

~~Prologue~~

~~Prologue~~

Life is a game.

In this world, life is literally those games you play with cards.

When someone hits 12 years old, they gain 2 supernatural cards that they can use maximum twice a day to their advantage (or disadvantage) during the course of their life. But when you turn 30, your cards will stop working.

You basically have two tiny superpowers of your own.

Tiny because the powers are not crazy nor do they last long.

That was just one of the unusual things in this world. the second one is that family status and composition are very important to survive in society.
If families don't fit the standards, they'll basically be received unfairly by the government and gain very little money.

So what is the ideal family that would fit all the criteria?

- A married heterosexual couple who hasn't married other people in the past.
- 3 biological sons and 1 biological daughter.

Many reasons exist as to why this isn't easy to achieve.

A newly formed family of 5 are about to struggle big time with this goal....

~🂱~

The parents of this new family are of course not strangers.
Naturally, they think the kid they each had with a different partner were strangers to each other. This is supposed to be their first meeting and introductions should be necessary.

But secretly, their sons aren't strangers at all...

The family was sitting around the dining table, they've been in the same house for not even 5 minutes, suitcases were lying around..

The father put his hand on his biological son's shoulder and said. "Tae, please meet Beomgyu, he's your new stepbrother!"

"And Beomgyu, this is Taehyun." Beomgyu's mom seemed quite neutral about this, unlike the kid on her lap and who looked excited.

"I still can't believe you two finally met!" The father seemed quite excited for them.

...

The two guys who were sitting across from each other, have been exchanging the longest eye contact in the history of eye contacts. The horrid look on their faces clearly showcased how they were feeling yet the parents remained oblivious. They've been shocked ever since their eyes met, which was as mentioned like 5 minutes ago.