¹⁹ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

*

Huening Kai and Numeral 4 were in a Ferris wheel cabin together

Huening Kai and Numeral 4 were in a Ferris wheel cabin together. The girl was blankly staring out of the window while Kai was looking her way.

'Woah ain't she pretty. Well I don't like anything else about her. That was the case for Beomgyu as well in high school when he met her, so I guess the fact that they started dating is a magical thing.'

"What country are you from?" He always kind of wondered that.

She turned to him. "Switzerland... but forget that WHY DID YOU FORCE ME TO GO WITH YOU?!" There's not even any dolphin toy or whatever Kai had claimed.

Might as well be honest with her. "I felt like Beomgyu wanted to go with Taehyun so..."

"This guy.." She leaned back with crossed arms. "Why do I feel like he doesn't like me that much anymore.."

Kai shrugged his shoulders. 'But did he ever?'

~

Taehyun seemed to be having the time of his life although this wasn't the most intense attraction in the world and Beomgyu was just looking at him fondly.. The seats in the Ferris wheel were facing each other so Beomgyu could look all he wanted.

After a few rounds, their cabin stopped at the top, probably because new people had to board. Lucky that they're the ones who get to sightsee from the highest point.

It was mentioned that Beomgyu wanted to tell Taehyun something but he hasn't found the right time yet. And even if he does find it, it'll come out as very random. So to change the mood a little, Beomgyu decided it was time to reveal what was in the bag he was carrying around. He put it in Taehyun's arms. "Here, this is actually for you.."

"For me?" Taehyun opened the bag and even though he already knew what was inside it, he looked just as genuinely thrilled as the first time. He brought the huge plushy out of the bag and immediately just hugged it, it's so soft, squishy and cuddly. Taehyun has melted on it from pure contentment. "Ah oh my gosh Beomgyu I can't believe you remembered this peach plushie." Taehyun looked especially touched. "Thank you I really appreciate it.."

It's been 6 years after all...

"Of course.." Beomgyu said calmly. "I really wanted to win it for you, myself."

~

Taehyun seemed slightly taken aback upon a certain realisation. 'Why is he like... staring at me so hard?' He wouldn't feel this way about it if Beomgyu's face wasn't as serious as it currently is.

"Taehyun, I've been meaning to tell you something.." Beomgyu visibly looked tenser after that sentence. "I know it's been years and we were just teens but I.. I'm sorry.." He tried to maintain eye contact despite wanting to look away so badly.