²⁰ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ

I'm sorry that I always end up just updating once a week, at this point it's the most I can do :(
I really appreciate y'all for sticking with it TT
Anyway.. I hope you'll enjoy this chap, I like it! Like the last one

*

In search of them, Numeral 4 was looking in all directions except the one Kai had been looking in with absolute disbelief.

Beomgyu and Taehyun... they're kissing..

'Beomgyu?' Kai's mouth gaped. 'What are you doing.?'

There are many branches in the way, it's hard to walk around.. "Huening Kai have you seen them yet?" Just when she was about to look in the stepbrothers' direction, Kai slammed his 'Attention to me' card on his palm while trembling quite a bit.

Resulting in Numeral 4 immediately staring right at him. "Um Huening Kai?"

Two hit combo. Because Kai then used his superspeed card, grabbed the girl's wrist and speeded far away from that scene.

Taehyun pulled away from Beomgyu who clearly still wanted more. First off he just remembered how he saw those 2 people and secondly he seriously needs a break to process everything.

...

The two stepbrothers were left panting for air in silence, what just happened?

Seriously though.

What just happened?

Okay, so, they confessed to each other, they know that at least but what the hell came over them to start making out and in public? Thankfully no one is around but still. Taehyun slowly took hold of the bag that was on the soil, his peach plushie was inside it. "I think we should go.."

"You uh..." Beomgyu pointed at his neck, "You got a little something there.." He informed all innocently as if he wasn't responsible.

Taehyun's eyes widened in fear.

"But it's fine no one will make anything of it!" Beomgyu mainly felt positive since Ivy is on holiday, far from here.

"Yeah sure! I disappear with you and when we come back I have a mark on my neck, totally not suspicious!" He frowned.

"I know right!" Beomgyu grinned, that was a genuine exclamation. "And don't forget we have the 'we are brothers' disguise on our side!"

Taehyun looked like he just lost a brain cell, it just poofed away.

"Huening Kai why did you bring me here?!" They had arrived at the exit of the festival.

'Indeed why did I do that? I should've let her find out what was going on but... Beomgyu is my close friend and I... I wanna know what he has to say first.'

Ironic how he's been wanting to expose Beomgyu for being a quote-on-quote unfaithful cheating bitch, but when it's actually proven on the surface to be true Kai is having trouble accepting it.

"For the last time N4, can we just go ho—"

"BEOMGYU!"

"Eh?" Kai turned around and saw a pair of exes, one of them was serious and blushing while the older one was chill as ever, smiling even.

She went to her boyfriend and laced her arms around his own. "Where the hell were you?!"

"Oh near the lake." Hearing that, she glared at Kai because why did he make her leave when they were on the right path?