¹¹ sᴛᴜғғ

In case you're wondering the cards indeed look like those on the book cover, and the back of the card looks like that:

*

One month later, November.

There were times when Beomgyu was home alone or when Taehyun was. When it's Beomgyu, well, he simply exists but sometimes he does some stuff.

sTuFf.

That stuff you do alone in your bedroom.

But ever since a certain incident happened this month, he doesn't do that sinful stuff anymore and now he feels way more self-conscious when he's alone.

What incident?

Beomgyu is a more secretive person than he may seem... there are a lot of feelings that he keeps to himself, for example he wishes for Hangyeol and  Eunjung to divorce but he's never gonna voice that.
Also, the nickname he gave Taehyun serves as a barrier for something as well.

But these things are nothing compared to the stress he feels over having a stalker.

Beomgyu doesn't know how to get rid of them.. They even said that they'll make him regret for eternity if he tried calling the police or telling anyone for that matter.

So of course he's keeping this to himself.

~~~

Today it's Taehyun who's alone, simply because his dad is at work, his stepmom is out doing who knows what, Yunseo is at school and Beomgyu's classes were starting earlier than his.

He was lying on his bed, phone in hand, scrolling on social media.
Truth is, Beomgyu was his last boyfriend. He hasn't dated anyone since. It's not that he's struggling to find someone, he just hasn't had the desire to form a new relationship and wanted to focus on school.

He had sex a couple times but he never really kept talking to those people after.

Although he tells himself that he's happy being single, he sometimes gets lonely.

Overall, he's been a bit of a loner lately, Soobin is kinda his only friend at the moment, he doesn't consider Kai and Ezra as such yet.
And Beomgyu well- let's say someone who's both your ex and your stepbrother isn't the healthiest company.

Taehyun doesn't have anyone special and he tends to self-reflect on that..

Besides loneliness, he once in a while gets horny. For example now. He's not too sure where this is coming from but he wants to have sex. He's been lacking it a lot and it gets to him sometimes.

He's home alone so, there's no harm in watching a bit of adult content right?
Taehyun swiftly changed websites.

'What am I in the mood for..?' Perks of being bisexual, everything tempts him, and so he decided to watch anal. In the midst of it, Taehyun was becoming quite tantalised... He wants to do it.. Since he's slept with more girls he's used to doing the fucking but he wants a dick in him too.