⁴ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

Oi :)

*

Beomgyu and Taehyun have been coping with being 'brothers' relatively okay, they're not thrilled about it but what can they do really? Every time their romantic past is brought up it's because of Kai.
But apart from that it's all good.

Well, their half-brother thinks otherwise.

Because one evening..

"Huh?" Taehyun uttered at the sight of his special brothers standing at his door with pyjamas and bathroom necessities in hand.

Beomgyu sheepishly pointed down at the shorter little guy next to him.
"Ask him."

Beomgyu doesn't wanna come out as a creep but.. Taehyun's room smells too good. He doesn't really feel like he's stepping in a brother's room but instead in like some neat acquaintance's room, simply put. They rarely go in each other's bedroom so yeah, it feels weird.

Yunseo put his hands up. "To celebrate that Yunn will skip a grade because he's too smart, the half and stepbrothers and will have a sleepover in Tyun hyung's room! No one is allowed to leave the room until tomorrow!"

Indeed, despite referring to himself in the third person with the whole 'Yunn' thing, Yunseo's brain is advanced for a 5 year old, so it was officially decided that he'll be mixed with the 6 year olds.

Taehyun doesn't have time for this. "If you wanna have a sleepover, you can just invite your friends."

"No!! Yunn wants stepbrother bonding! Because you are not close..."

"Haha what makes you think we're not close?" Beomgyu asked him. "He's my buddy!"

Yunseo looked completely over it after hearing that question, their not-closeness stands out too much for his eyes. "Eh.. Okay hug Tyun hyung then, that'll prove to Yunn that you're close. Easy right?"

"Oh what?" Beomgyu looked over at Taehyun, the sudden nervousness that surged within the older at the mere thought of a hug kinda confused him. "Hah nah I'm good.."

"See. You're not close. Now be a good boba hyung and stay here tonight."

"Where are you guys even gonna sleep though.." Taehyun sort of gave up on protesting.

"All three in Tyun hyung's bed! It's a queen one so it should be fine especially because Yunn is small!"

Taehyun and Beomgyu immediately looked right at each other after hearing that with the blankest face in existence, there was a bit of horror in there too.

"Not again, not in the same bed, I'll bring a second mattress." And thus Taehyun momentarily left the room to fetch just that.

Beomgyu stared in Taehyun's direction until he wasn't in sight anymore then he slowly drifted his eyes to the tiny brown-haired next to him. "..What does he mean by again? You slept in the same bed before?"

"NO."

"Hmm well Yunn just found a contradiction."

"L-Let's get down to business. Who's your favourite brother? Your boba hyung or that punk?"

"Suddenly?" Yunseo tilted his head.
"Yunn wants you to say it first!"

"Ah uh ok- but you already know the answer though, it's you."

The 5 year old stared at him, straight into his soul before uttering. "Liar. You like Tyun hyung more than Yunn."

"WHAAT?!! Why would I prefer some random stepbrother over my actual brother who I've cared for since birth?!" He got dramatic.