¹³ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ

*

Ivy saw from the corner of her eyes that some guy (Yeonjun) and Numeral 4 were approaching the two of them. She made sure her hood was covering her well as she walked away without signalling it to Beomgyu.

The latter raised his hand as a greeting for Yeonjun who joined his side; Numeral 4 had gone passed him and rushed towards Ivy.

"You know Numeral 4?" Beomgyu asked.

"Uh.." Yeonjun was leaning to the side, observing those two girls from afar. He felt a little weird for some reason that he couldn't quite pinpoint; that hooded girl left some off-putting aura behind her. "Yeah."

"...Us members of perfect families naturally find each other!" He put his fists on his hips, already over the weirdness he felt just now. "There's one thing I hate about her though: she's richer than me!!!"

"Mm.."

"Are you okay you seem a little down."

Beomgyu smiled. "I'm fine, anyway were you looking for me? Having a stranger such as yourself following me is a little uncomfortable."

"I came to clarify some things with you!! Are YOU the gay friend who wants to fuck his ex-boyfriend even though he has a girlfriend?!"

"Boi who the hell mentioned wanting to fuck??" Beomgyu started annoyed but he's slowly starting to chuckle from how serious and shocked Yeonjun looked. "Stop adding things that I never said, I just said the friend was conflicted."

"Over what?!"

"I don't know, I would say that I want to let your imagination decide, but yours seems to go a little wild." He giggled.

"But you're the friend right?"

Beomgyu froze but honestly, that cover was so obvious and dumb, he's telling himself he shouldn't be surprised that this stranger figured it out. "Sure.."

"Now this only means one thing, which is..."

~

Beomgyu soon found himself guided to a liquor store and now he's just standing in front of it cluelessly while Yeonjun was all confident with his hands on his hips. "That you need a drink as therapy!"

Beomgyu stared at him. "Did you really have to bring me all the way down here to finish that sentence?" There was indeed silence the whole time until arriving here.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Let's play truth or drink!" On a Saturday night, Yeonjun invited the guy group to his quite huge house for this drinking game.

As for the rules, the name is already pretty self-explanatory, but: You answer the truth to a question and if you don't want to, you take a shot, in this case of strong tequila. On average it takes for this specific kind about 2 to 3 shots to get drunk. "I'm also doing this for my stranger by the way."

"Thanks for reminding me we somehow still don't know each other's names."

Taehyun was questioning his life decisions and seeing the look on his face made Yeonjun say, "I'll call taxis for y'all if you get too drunk."

'That wasn't my issue, I wanna go home now.'

Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun, Kai, Beomgyu and Aiden were there, Ezra would've come too but this is not his type of hangout. It's not Taehyun's as well but Beomgyu had dragged him here.

Yeonjun whispered in the foreigner's ear. "Don't worry I'll get Taehyun to sleep with you."

The younger smirked as they fist-bumped. "You better."