² ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴀʟ 4

*

"You may now kiss the bride."

The wedding day arrived way sooner in everyone's minds, Taehyun and Beomgyu were the only ones not clapping for the newlyweds although one of them is their parent. Those two just looked grumpy while sitting down at a round table with their half-brother.

"Yunn is wondering why you're making that face." Yunseo said.

"Ehehe nothing to clap about on this day.. Since it's the day that officialises me and Taehyun being stepbrothers." Beomgyu chuckled, he's always been the smiley type, even though he's in a bad mood, he still tries to lighten things up with his little laughs. But recently, Taehyun only sees this as being fake.

Beomgyu stared in the couple's direction. 'Divorce.'

"What's a stepbrother anyway?" Yunseo asked. "That's a funny word."

"Beomgyu I think you look really weird in a tuxedo." Instead of answering the little one, Taehyun casually wanted to let Beomgyu know his opinion on his appearance.

"I didn't ask though haha!"

"Do I need your permission whenever I want to open my mouth? Communication is about to be difficult huh." Taehyun just didn't look impressed.

Beomgyu sighed, finally seeming to get fed up. "Be quiet.."

Taehyun raised a brow. "And now you're the one who decides when I stop talking? I should just give you my body to control then, like a puppet."

He kind of resents the way Beomgyu has been treating him, especially on that first day, like he's some poor little boy who hasn't moved from him, while in his opinion he clearly did.

'How annoying..' Beomgyu finally looked in Taehyun's direction, interestingly it's when he did that that Taehyun looked away from him.
The last time they saw each other, they were 14 and 15 which was 6 years ago. He doesn't know about his behaviour but physically Taehyun surely changed.

Through Beomgyu's eyes (but this can be a general opinion), Taehyun looks way more mature, he's got a more muscular frame yet he's still slim. His tuxedo suits him well, he's not even gonna lie. Of course he won't say it out loud, too much 'pride'.

"Stop staring at me. Don't go being that creepy stepbrother." Taehyun glared.

"Is stepbrother a weird word for brother?" Yunseo wanted answers.

"Heck no and please let that be the last time you think that." Beomgyu replied immediately before his eyes glanced up, landing on Taehyun's hair.

He had natural hair when they dated but looks like he dyed it a sort of pink/orange (peachy) colour, it's not flashy but Beomgyu likes it that way. His hair seems super soft and fluffy, and it has these very faint curls which are seriously giving the cutie kind of look and if Beomgyu remembers well he's got a dimple like him. But he can't see it since he's not been smiling around him.

Beomgyu squinted his eyes. "He's cute and quite hotter than I remember him being. Looking like this, I wonder why he hasn't found someone new.'

Of course his mind and his voice will speak different things.

"You look out of place with your hair. Are you trying to look like a kpop idol? You look weird I'm sorry...." Last sentence sounded playful but it obviously had malicious motives.

Taehyun batted his eyelashes in perplexity as he reached his hand to stroke his hair a little. "Oh so you.. don't like my hair..?"