²¹ ɪᴠʏ

*

The next morning,

A girl was at her desk, looking at a picture frame that was restifton the surface. "I wonder what Beomgyu is doing.."

This is a rich foreign girl who really likes Beomgyu, maybe actually a bit too much because this is not the only picture of him lying around, maybe like 10 more.

And most of those pictures were not taken with consent, in the way that Beomgyu doesn't know they exist.

Her parents hit the jackpot, they have 3 sons and 1 daughter which is the ideal set, in other words they're a successful family. What's crazy is that those sons are triplets.

One glance at those three and you could tell they're serious bodybuilders, and meanwhile their sister is slim and delicate.

The parents are both high-class doctors so money was basically falling from trees in this family, the daughter has been spoiled all her life mainly as a thank-you for being born a girl.

She locked the door and went to her bed while stripping off her clothes. She played a dirty video of Beomgyu masturbating as she touched herself in response.

'How sweet of him to let me have such a video.'

After satisfying her sexual needs for a bit, she decided to call the guy but he wasn't picking up so she basically started spamming him with calls.

She took a picture of her private part and then sent it to him. "Maybe this will get him to react..."

She called him again and he ended up picking up after a few rings. "IVY STOP SENDING ME THESE PHOTOS!"

Ivy scoffed. "If I'm bothering you so much, why don't you just block me?"

"You think I'm dumb? With all the threats and blackmail you threw at me?"

"Next time pick the phone faster." Ivy warned in a very playful but menacing voice.

"...Why'd you call?"

"I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice, you moan so much in that video you so nicely let me keep, that I forgot what your speaking voice sounded like."

~~~~

With Beomgyu,

"Would you please, please stop watching that?" He was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees with such a miserable look on his face.

"I think you should just be thankful that I'm the only one who has it. We wouldn't want it to spread around."

Beomgyu hung up on her, and that action alone made him scared for his life. Ivy can completely ruin his life if he does something she'll hate.

"I can't take this anymore.." Beomgyu grabbed his hair in frustration. "I just want all of this to stop... I want it to stop..."

Taehyun was eavesdropping on that conversation since he had his ear against the door until now. He felt bad for intruding but since Beomgyu doesn't want to talk to him about this, the young adult had to take the matter into his own hands. But for that, he needed a place to start. 'Ivy? Threats and blackmail??'