⁸ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ

Taehyun talking about their family tree made me want to actually draw it.

*

"Oh it's you!" Taehyun stood up immediately, simultaneously freeing himself from Beomgyu's arm that was around his shoulders. "I hope you're feeling okay.. He didn't hurt you right?"

"No I'm fine..! I-I just came here to thank you.. Everyone nearby was ignoring us but you came out of nowhere to help me.. Thank you so much.." His smile was trembling, he felt so nervous in front of him and the others. "Thank goodness you were apparently indestructible at that moment, I would've never forgiven myself if you got hurt because of me.."

"Don't worry, it was my pleasure! Hey you wanna sit with us?" Taehyun was looking very amicable right now and Beomgyu was confused.

"Ah no I wouldn't want to be a bother!"

"You wouldn't be at all.." He pulled out a seat for him, and well the guy didn't really have a choice but to comply.

Beomgyu was just staring at the newcomer with squinted eyes.

As the boy sat down he was instantly interrogated by HueningKai. "What cards do you have?" Asking what cards someone has is kinda an automatic question when you want to get to know someone.

 "What cards do you have?" Asking what cards someone has is kinda an automatic question when you want to get to know someone

For the metamorphosis card, he can completely transform into someone else, and it lasts 10 minutes. For the other card, basically whenever he uses it he gains that amount of physical money.

"Wait you're kinda blessed with these cards!" Kai exclaimed.

"Wait so let's say you use your '10000 won card' twice a day for a year...."
Taehyun pulled out the calculator app on his phone. "That would be like 7200000 won." (Approx 5500 $)
And it's not even that much, some people make this amount in under 3 months with their job.

The guy smiled. "I'm not using that card to make actual money, I only use it for convenience, like I immediately spend the money I create."

Taehyun pointed at him in approval. "If I had that card I'd do the same."