¹⁵ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ

Oh hell no this title.

*

Beomgyu was grinning on their way out. "The movie was cringe but hilarious oh my gosh." He stretched his arms, he's been sitting for a while so it's natural. "Ahhhh that was fun!"

The stepbrothers were walking on the streets on their way back home.

Back to what Taehyun was thinking earlier, 'No no that wasn't a date, I mean stepbrothers can hang out alone right? This is just a family outing.'

"I'm glad you enjoyed it.." Taehyun had to distract himself from those thoughts by speaking to the brown-haired. "Most importantly I'm glad you're feeling better, back to being your old self a little huh?"

"You're the only one to thank..! Thanks for doing this for me.." He smiled sweetly at him.

"Who knew going out to watch a movie was all that was needed to get your spirits up." Taehyun was low-key amazed.

"Ah not really.." Beomgyu put his hands behind his head. "In different circumstances, doing this wouldn't have done shit."

"Oh any example? Like if the movie we watched was a different one?"

"Nope..." Beomgyu looked pensive, wondering if he should say this but he ended up going for it, "For example.." He made timid eye contact with Taehyun. "For example if the person I went with was anyone but you."

.

.

.

"Yah watched out!" Beomgyu looped his arm around Taehyun's shoulders and pulled him close to him, during that moment the younger had completely lost sight of his surroundings and could only see Beomgyu so he hadn't noticed that he nearly walked straight into a pole.
Thankfully the older pulled him away.

"What was that buddy? You should be more careful." He chuckled.

Taehyun felt like his heart was being tortured once again.. He would appreciate it if Beomgyu stopped saying and doing conventionally normal things that get his heartbeat up.
Even the fact that his arm was around his shoulder is considered torture. Normally that wouldn't faze Taehyun but these days it's been hard to act unbothered.

'I shouldn't be liking him!'  Taehyun leapt away from confused Beomgyu.

"Um.. you can go on ahead I-I'm gonna make a quick stop to um buy peaches..!" He took a few steps back, bowed for some reason and walked off. Taehyun had no clue as to why he just did this, but it's probably that he doesn't wanna be around Beomgyu because the more time he spends time with him, the more he realizes how he's crushing on him in secret.

Too bad because they live together.

Under a roof that won't allow them to be romantically involved with each other.

"Oh okay.."

When Taehyun was no longer in sight, Beomgyu put his hand on his chest and made the longest exhale in history as if he'd been holding his breath for a while.

He kept his hand there like he was feeling something happening inside..

"So what would you rate the movie Beomie? I'd give it like a 6.7 out of 10."

"IVY?!" She surprised the hell out of him just now. "You were there?!"

And just like that, fear englobed Beomgyu's heart, completely eating up all the happiness that Taehyun had left there for him to delight in.