²⁴ ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛ

*

8 hours passed since the step brothers sent their little brother away with a babysitter.

Within that period, they had sex about 5 different times; and not just in the bedroom. Like in the laundry room: Taehyun wanted to wash his bedsheets but they ended up doing it in that room instead of getting any work done. Their horniness level was a bit too high today but hopefully that'll ease down with time.

That's what happens when you're home alone with your ex who you've been lusting over. This was for all these painful months of being stuck living in the same house as brothers..... Well, they still are.

They're not a thing though; Beomgyu technically still has a girlfriend.
And in all honesty, the guys don't want the 'boyfriends' label since they're stepbrothers already and it's too weird to be both relationships.

Ivy hasn't even crossed Beomgyu's mind. Usually, he would always be super on edge over being watched but he wasn't so preoccupied today.

~~~

They talked a lot with each other today as well, right now they're on the main sofa of the living room, conversing.

Their conversations seemed deeper than usual because of how much they had opened up to each other.
It felt sincere as well which is probably due to their relationship growing into one where they'd freely give the other a peck in the middle of a non-romantic setting. Like Beomgyu did just now; "No don't worry peach, I see how much you work hard, always in your room studying.."

Taehyun held Beomgyu's hand, his eyes looking down. "I think I just have so much on my mind, like the thought that I really.. would like us to.."

"To get back together?" Beomgyu had a very serious face.

Taehyun blushed. "I remember you joked about it but I'm serious. I never wanted us to break up... When you left I felt empty for so long. I've been so happy since you've been back, even as a stepbrother. But I'd rather it not be that, you know."

Beomgyu remained silent as if his only duty was to carefully listen to Taehyun's quiet words.
Good thing, since he also wanted to say; "You wouldn't mind it right? Not all exes who still like each other necessarily want to get back together."

The older one leaned closer; their foreheads making the gentlest contact. "I would love it.." He smiled sweetly. "I'm just waiting for one thing."

"What-"

"Divorce." He glared at his clenched fist.

Taehyun raised a brow. "Why aren't you saying that like a normal person? Like in a sentence."

"Saying it in one word is cooler." Beomgyu stretched his arm to the side, moving it horizontally as he said, "Divorce."

"Eh...."

"Doesn't it have this cool ring to it?? It should be a slogan in some action movie." He was suddenly a tad too ecstatic.

"Hm."

~~~~

In the evening,

Yunseo was cutely walking down a hallway with a walkie-talkie in hand.
Bahiyyih had dropped him off since their whole trip was over.