²⁵ ᴋɪʟʟ

*

Ivy was slapping Beomgyu's face over and over again. "I cannot believe you!"

His cheeks got red and it was stinging more and more. This girl's strength isn't that big, it's the fact that she keeps on slapping the same spots.

"How desperate for dicks do you have to be to go and have sex with your 'brother'?! I could've pegged you if you had just asked! I can't believe you!"

"He's my ex-boyfriend.." Beomgyu muttered. "I slept with him because I like him the most." Normally he'd refrain from talking back, but he's had enough of her.

Ivy's expression went dark.

~~~

After locking the basement door behind her, Ivy rushed upstairs to her bedroom. She dialled a number that she had found on the dark web ages ago.

"Hello?"

Holding her phone next to her ear with her two hands while visibly looking ill at ease, she whispered: "It's me, are you guys free?"

"It depends on how big your payment will be."

"Hmph, a lot so listen...
I'm gonna need y'all to kill someone for me, like right now."

"Hmm~ that's a first coming from you but alright, just say a name and address and we'll get that done."

After saying some crucial information about Taehyun, she added that it doesn't matter if the body is found or not. She just wants him gone as soon as possible.

"We're on it."

"If he's not dead in the next hour, forget your money." Ivy hung up.

She'll warn her brothers about Taehyun in case those people somehow fail.

□■□■□■□■

Change of schedule, our family's parents should be back Monday morning.
And the clock was about to strike 5 pm on this Sunday evening.
It's yet to know what was happening between them in general.

"Huening Kai, do you know where Numeral 4 lives?" Taehyun asked.

"Hm?" As a well-mannered guy, he couldn't quite reply while munching on their homemade chocolate cake.
They just finished baking it and it turned out great, Yunseo was so happy.

"I wanna go there."

"Huh??" Kai finished his bite. "Why?"

"I feel like something happened to Beomgyu."

"Just why would something happen to him?" Kai's innocent facial expression gradually turned cunning. "Straightness? Wait happened to him is that he turned straight?"

"That's not possible." Taehyun wasn't quite in the mood for that nonsense at the moment. "Just stay with Yunseo, I'll head there alone."

Not thinking of that as a worrying situation, Kai let Taehyun be. "Aight go 'save' that unfaithful cheating bitch if that puts you in a good mood, shoo!"

"Yea shoo!" Yunseo added for no reason then turned to Kai and asked, "What's bitch? Or do you mean beach? Does Yunn have to help a grown penguin with his pronunciation?"