²³ ʜᴏʟᴇ

SEXUAL SCENES!! ⚠️
I'll put this sign 🔺 when it gets explicit and this sign 🔹 when the scene is over. Careful there are multiple instances so don't just scroll to the end haha.
In case you don't wanna read that which I totally get I'll never force you to.
FYI a lot of the chapter is not pure haha, I foresee the silence.

*

"Yunn wants chocolate milk!" The little boy loves raising his hands to display his enthusiasm.

"Well Yunseo will get it." Taehyun giggled as he placed the mug with cartoon illustrations on the table for him.

The brothers are having their breakfast after waking up quite late, actually Yunseo was the only one who really slept in. His older brothers had 'stuff' to do before starting the day.
"Yunseo, a babysitter will come take you out today!" Beomgyu ruffled his hair.

"But why? Yunn wants to hang out with his brothers today!"

"Haha something tells me you wouldn't mind at all after finding out who it is!" Beomgyu looked confident.

~~~~~~

Later,

The stepbrothers wanted to spend that kind of 'time together' again but without their half-brother around...
So earlier this morning, Beomgyu decided to call Kai's little sister since apparently Yunseo likes her company and probably wouldn't mind if she stayed with him for a few hours.

"Yunseo-yah!"

The little boy turned around and gasped. "HIYYIH-NOONA!!" He came running towards the girl at the door with his arms up and she immediately picked him up in a hug.

"UWA." She looked at Taehyun, who was standing there, with a shocked look on her face. "How does he keep getting cuter??" She exclaimed while pinching his cheek.

Taehyun just shrugged.
Oh wait that's his first time meeting her, she looks like Huening Kai with a wig on....

"Hiyyih Hiyyih! Use your flying card!" Yunseo said.

"Hah I knew you'd ask that which is why..." While keeping an arm under his bottom, she flaunted something in front of him. "Tadaa I got you a superhero cape!" She was also wearing those kinds of belts that can safely carry another person, like skydiving gear.

Yunseo looked ecstatic as she put the cape and a helmet on him, she secured the kid against her with the belt. But even with the belt on, she'll be holding him with her arms for extra security. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Yunn wants to go to Jeju Island!"

"Then let's go!" She put a 30 minute timer on on her smartwatch, activated her card and soon enough flew towards the sky with the little boy without even reassuring Taehyun of anything.

"Um?!!"

~~~~~~

Taehyun headed upstairs and found Beomgyu in his room. "Does Bahiyyih often fly with Yunseo like that?"

"Oh yeah yeah it's normal, Yunseo loves it and Hiyyih is always very careful with it all."

These stepbrothers don't waste a lot of time with doing stuff on the bed that stepbrothers aren't supposed to do. They've been quite direct about their lust ever since they officially stopped repressing their feelings.