¹⁸ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

*

FLASHBACK PART 2

Their relationship went strong for 6 months straight and they have so many fond memories together.

Being with Beomgyu brought light to Taehyun's extroverted side and he made more friends than he had originally. Girls were easier to befriend for him so he had a lot of them but guys as well. He's also grateful to the older for helping him mourn his mom.

The thing about Beomgyu at that age is that he was the jealous and insecure type when it came to dating him.

He was happy that Taehyun was more out there but at the same time he was afraid the younger would get bored of him or worse cheat on him.

He should know Taehyun is not that type of person and he was trusting him a lot in general but.. He can't help but be worried. He thinks Taehyun is out of his league. The aspect that's preoccupying him the most is that Taehyun is not exclusively gay like him but instead bisexual. So in his head, that widens the range of people he could cheat on him with.

If only he could realise how much Taehyun liked him and would never do such a thing.

The two had this hidden spot behind the school where they would often meet up, mainly to make out in secret but also simply see each other since they don't have the opportunity a lot since they're in different years.

And one day, Beomgyu saw Taehyun at that spot with a girl whom he sees him with a bit too often.

The couple had promised that this was their spot and that they shouldn't bring anyone there. What broke his heart the most was how close Taehyun was to her at the moment, like he was about to do something with her. "Taehyun.." Beomgyu said in a dispirited voice.

Taehyun quickly backed away from her, giggling softly. "Ah Beomgyu..! Okay before you get any ideas I was just showing her how to-"

"I knew I couldn't trust you."

"Huh? N-No she told me she wanted to confess her feelings to her friend, so I told her to do it in a private place, like here for example, so I just showed the spot to her for inspiration."

"But it's our spot!"

The girl he's with smiled, little does Taehyun know HE's the friend she wants to confess to. She gripped his sleeve and kissed him on the cheek out of nowhere, purposely trying to sabotage their relationship a little because she knows they're a thing.

Taehyun flinched away from her, a look of surprise and disgust on his face. "What the hell was that???" But she just decided to leave the two alone like nothing happened.

Beomgyu's clenched fists were trembling. "Is this what you've been doing behind my back whenever you talked about hanging out with your so-called friends? I remember for a week straight you refused to hang out with me but with them instead.." Beomgyu had tears in his eyes, hurt over his own words.

"But I told you already!! I was planning a surprise for you with them, so of course I didn't want you around or it'll ruin everything.." Taehyun was getting awfully worried about the way Beomgyu was acting right now, he hopes it won't turn to the worse.

"I knew your sexuality was going to be a problem! I can't trust you with girls or boys!"

"What are you biphobic or what?" Okay now Taehyun was becoming angry, "Why do you have to be so insecure?! It's so annoying how don't you see that you're the only one I like?? I admired you more when you were confident."

This just confirmed to Beomgyu that Taehyun became bored of him or wasn't as attracted anymore.
Taehyun always looked up to how 'perfect' Beomgyu was. Now are the signs that he's actually a human who has flaws a turn-off for Taehyun?? This is making Beomgyu so mad, instead of the younger trying to help him with his flaws like HE did for Taehyun, that guy just wants him to be perfect without doing anything.