³ ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs

*

Taehyun's POV

"Isn't my boyfriend the cutest??!"

Eh. Beomgyu went to the restroom and now I'm stuck with this girl who apparently wanted to spend her time bragging to me. Not that I see this as a brag, I'm pitying her for being with him.

And I just learned that she's one year younger than me. She's 19? Hm, I see you Beomgyu.

I'll be honest, she's a pretty girl, and her ash blond long hair is mesmerising. She seems white but I can't tell from where exactly, there are a ton of foreigners at this university after all. She seems to be quite the outgoing type, I'm not surprised Beomgyu is dating her.

But now this makes me wonder why he liked me the way he did, I'm the opposite of her, for starters I'm a boy and I'm definitely not as bubbly as she is.

What I don't get is that he told me he was gay, just gay, girls were a no-no.
Did I end up repelling him so much that it had an effect on his sexuality?!!

"Hey isn't he cute?? He's so sweet and always in a good mood, not to mention his face it's gorgeous!! Right?!"

"...Don't say this to me, it's gross."

Honestly, I don't really like her.

And are we just going to move on from the fact that her name is Numeral 4? Don't tell me her parents only see their children as numbers? Having four kids is the standard after all, and this makes me wonder if she has 3 brothers then.. Because if so, her family is rich rich, and she does look wealthy.

Soon enough, Beomgyu came out of the restroom, so looks like I can finally separate myself from them and I wasted no time.

I know that I basically ran away but I can't really feel their presence anymore, like they were so far away, so I turned around for a sec.

...they're kissing.

I immediately looked back in front of me.

They've been dating for I don't know how long so of course there was a chance that they were on a kissing basis already.. It's my stepbrother's business, I really shouldn't think too much about it.

But still.

Something is repelling about this.

No one's POV

The stepbrothers are in different years and go to completely different classes, so there's no real reason to be seen together.

But.. at the moment they're kinda in the same area just not interacting.

Taehyun had met up with a friend named Soobin while Beomgyu met a childhood friend, Huening Kai.

"You're in a stepfamily now huh." Kai said, seeming intrigued by the info he received. Beomgyu literally tells everything to Huening Kai and this is no exception. He wasn't supposed to tell anyone about this, but one person wouldn't hurt right?

"Yes but we have to act like a biological family, only for financial profit." Beomgyu chuckled. "So please keep it a secret."

"Of course and nah I get it, my parents kept pumping out children after my older sister to fit the standard even though they only wanted one child."
Well, Kai's family isn't the best at all.. 2 daughters and 1 son ain't it, his younger sister is lucky they didn't get rid of her.