²² sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜ

*

The parents have actually been preparing to go on a weekend together and this evening was the departure. This means that the two guys will be in charge of babysitting their little brother from now on.

After giving their last instructions to their older sons, and reassuring their little boy that they'll be back in 2 days; the couple headed away with their suitcases.

"It's gonna be just Yunn, Tyun and Boba hyung in the house!!!" Yunseo shouted, funnily as soon as they left.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you can do what you want." Taehyun said monotonously.

"Yunn can't abuse media consumption??"

"No you can't."

"Not fair!"

Beomgyu slowly but suddenly wrapped his arms around Taehyun's body which was awfully distracting him from talking to Yunseo..
"Um..?" Taehyun was surely confused over what was happening; Beomgyu looked very snug while hugging the younger one, head resting on his shoulder and all.

Taehyun's ears tinted red as he felt where Beomgyu was resting his hands.

Yunseo noticed; but his mind which should be understandably very pure found it funny. "Haha Tyun hyung! Boba hyung is touching your bum!"

Taehyun brought him away because what does he think he's doing in front of this child?
Truth is, Beomgyu was simply a little careless right there; he forgot about Yunseo.
"Y-Yunseo did you eat yet??" Taehyun tried to change the subject.

"Yunn's food is on the table!"

"Then freaking eat then!" Taehyun chuckled before switching his mood to an angrier one as he forcibly guided Beomgyu upstairs and confronted him in the corridor.

"What the heck was that??" The peach-haired asked.

"Whoops! Sorry friend! But seriously did someone ever tell you that you look so huggable? Couldn't help myself!"

"No who the hell says this to someone?? Also please just call me Taehyun." If Beomgyu is planning on switching from 'buddy' to 'friend' despite everything that went on between them; Taehyun is gonna have to throw him into boiling oil-

"Sure and may I also call you mine?" Beomgyu smiled. "See I can't just let my first love roam in the wild like this, I need a Pokeball."

Taehyun looked away from him, embarrassed by his words. He's used to this guy saying the most random things but what the hell was that?

"Yah Taehyun."

"This is ridiculous... it's not like I've not been romantically available this whole damn time." Taehyun muttered under his breath before resuming the eye contact. "How do you think I felt when I learned you were taken by some girl? If anything I'm the one who's been wanting you to be just mine."

"Honestly you've always seemed unbothered by it."

"On the outside maybe!" Taehyun unwillingly raised his voice a little.

As a response, Beomgyu simply held his hands. "But hey now you know that I never even liked her, and I guess you understand why I don't care about cheating on her right..?"