Sherlock - The Fight (pt.2)

(Fight part 2)

You walk up into the flat and still feel the eery tension of that night. You scope the area, eyes wide with surprise. John's chair was flipped, papers were scattered, books thrown off the book shelves, dozens of new bullet holes in the wall. The only thing that looked like it hadn't been touched was a flower vase you had put on the little table by the door with a key dish. 'Mrs. Hudson must've had a rough night listening to this mess being made...' You thought.

Knowing how Sherlock got when he was upset, he would usually be hidden away in his room, which is why you stood directly outside of it, not bothering to look anywhere else. You knocked a couple times and there was no answer. "Sherlock..." You said softly, and tried the doorknob; it was unlocked. Pushing the door open, your eyes widen and jaw drop as you see Sherlock on his bed with a little black box beside him wide open. What would have been contained in that box was sprawled out on the bed, a dirty spoon, lighter, a little bag with something that looked similar to brown sugar from a distance, and a needle that was beside Sherlock, a fresh puncture wound on his arm with the sleeve messily shoved up. When he finally did notice your presence, his eyes shot to the needle and quickly snatched it up from the bed, planning to take another shot despite being caught.

"NO! PUT THAT DOWN!" You scream at him, pointing to the needle in his trembling hands.

"It'll take away the pain!" He shouted back, the needle now centimeters away from his crook of the elbow. "Take away the pain..." He muttered to himself, his voice sounding broken and frail.

You were convinced he was to do it, so you went to the one idea that popped into your head.

"Sherlock Holmes- if you love me!" You pleaded, tears threatening to leave your eyes. You hadn't even noticed that you had began to cry. "If you love me put that needle down."

He froze in motion and realised what he was doing. Sherlock lowered the needle but still kept it close to him, like he was cradling it. "I... do love you, Y/N." He mumbled in a saddened tone.

You walked over cautiously and carefully took the seringe out of his needy hands, then through it against the wall with all your might. The syringe shattered into pieces, leaving a stain on the wall from the drugs that were inside it. He was stunned at your actions, but not as stunned as when you softly caressed his cheek and gently kissed him.

Sherlock stiffened but relaxed and soon as he processed what happen began to kiss back. Your lips moved in sync and his hands made their way to the small of your back.

You quietly stood up from where you sat on the bed and slapped sherlock straight across the face, leaving a bright red mark on his usually pale cheek.

"Thats for trying to kill yourself with an overdose!" You knew it wasn't a overdose, but if he was indeed already high, he very well could have. Then you leaned down into another passionate kiss, but shorter. "And thats for all the times you didn't do that!"

Before you could say anything else , Sherlock grabbed your hips and slammed them down unto his lap, making you slightly yelp in surprise.He pulled you into yet again, another soft kiss. 

"Y/N, I must apologize for how I've acted...  I don't know how to show it. Love...but I feel love with you. Don't ever doubt that I've lost interest with you. I was foolish for not giving youth attention you deserve. When you brought up if I still love you, I was nervous, I was at a loss for words and when I did find them they got jumbled. Stupid mind..." Sherlock looked down, cursing at himself. "When you left, I thought I had lost you. I thought I had lost the love of my life." He looked down in sorrow.

Tears rolled down your cheeks and you pulled sherlock into yet another passionate kiss and sobbed against his lips. He understood you forgived him and softly wrapped his arms around you, holding you and wiping  your remaining tears.

"I love you Y/N, I always will." He said in a quiet, soothing voice.