Sherlock - Library Love

I want some John fics but everyone does Sherlock fics and I'm dry for John ideas -.-

Every day you would go to the library after school. It was the best thing, free wifi, all the amazing books and mangas you could read, and no annoying siblings.

There was a nice table that you always sat at and it gave you a amazing view of a curly haired lanky boy that was also in the library practically every day.

He could finish a book within the 3 hours you were there, and he mostly read language books, like how to learn German or Russian.

He seemed so plain, sometimes you felt like you needed to help him spark his mind with colour and imagination.

When you got lost in watching him flip pages and every once and a while tangle his fingers in his chocolatety brown curls he looked up, making eye contact with you.

His ocean green and icy blue eyes pierced into you, and made you blush like you were made of fire. You quickly looked down and tried to focus of your book but all you could do was fidget and constantly brush your hair or lick your lips.

The chair pulled out across from you and you look up to see the lanky boy plop himself infront of you.

"Why are you always staring at me?" His surprisingly deep voice cracked the silence and his eyes pierced into yours once again.

You were silent at first but couldn't resist to his intense stare and well...handsomeness.

"You're here every day and you only read language translation books, why not read something different?" You say shyly and look down to your lap.

"What? What would I read?" He asked and your eyes immediately lit up.

"Come with me!" You said excitedly and lead him to the fiction section. Reading along the book numbers you pull out one of your favorite books.

The chronicles of Emrys.

You gave him the book and explained that it was about a young warlock named Merlin who have amazing and dangerous adventures protecting the king of Camelot, Arthur Pendragon.

He crinkled his nose and narrowed his eyes, almost in a disgusted manor but reluctantly took the book and stuffed it under his arm. You also gave him a book about a time lord that travels with a companion through time and fights against evil aliens and one about cracking the German enigma during the time of the nazis.

Speaking of enigmas, the last book you have him was a coding book.

"If you like different languages so much maybe you could try a coding book. Write secret sentences that no one would know or maybe have conversations with one who knows the same code." You explain and show him various codes on pages.

His eyes sparkled with adoration and he thanked you blindly while walking away, nose deep in the coding book.

Ever since then you two met again and again, the boy-well his name you later found out to be Sherlock asked endlessly for new books. You would chat about them endlessly and his whole world just exploded, his mind became more imaginative, and if he didn't like the ending (which was often) he thinks of a totally new, maybe even better one.

You would send him texts of codes regularly, and he would of course respond correctly with cheeky remarks of stuff he 'guessed' about you when you didn't even tell him a thing. He was a truly amazing person.

One day when you arrived at the library Sherlock was nowhere to be found, but where you always sat together was a little slip of paper. You opened that up and it read;

P ZQAE TQR

It read I love you.

Your knees buckled and your heart fluttered, all this time you had developed a crush even before fully meeting Sherlock.

Someone clears their throat behind you and you spin around, your cheeks darkening even more when you see who it is.

He's holding a single rose and smiling fondly as he leant in and captured your lips for a passionate yet soft kiss.