Preferences - They Hear You Sing For the First Time

Sherlock: you had a stressful day researching and chasing down criminals and it was safe to say you could have a relaxing shower to melt the stress off your muscles. You jumped in and had great relief, then while washing your hair you let your mind slip away and started to sing your favorite song. You got out thinking nothing of it but when sherlock confronted you...

"You have a beautiful voice." Sherlock commented while looking through his microscope. Your face dropped.

"Pardon?" You managed, facing away from him, hiding your blush as best you could.

"You heard me the first time, now don't be embarassed it was truely wonderful, and you helped me SOLVE THE CASE!" His voice boomed at the end of the sentence and with that he scurried off to Scotland yard.

John: (this is one thats before you and john get together, or either just a friend thing ok?)

At john and mary's wedding, you decided you would do a duoet with sherlock, him playing the violin and you singing. As a child you were in many choirs and performances singing, everyone loved your voice, but you had never sung infront of your friends.
As sherlock started, you took a big breath and began singing, putting your everything in to make the crowd happy. When the song finished, a huge applause with whistling and cheering commenced and you bowed, then greeted and congradulated john and mary, only to see john was crying.

"John whats wrong? Did i do som-" you were cut off by a bone crushing hug from john and he whispered in your ear;

"You have the most beautiful voice i've ever heard." And kissed you on the cheek.

Mycroft: while baking a cake, you hummed, but that escalated into full on singing. A knock on the doorway startled you, when you turned around, mycroft was out of his suit juact and had a couple buttons undone and his tie extremely loose. He had a huge grin on his face and you were probably as red as a tomato.

"Darling, your voice is amazing." Mycroft said approaching you and locking you into the counter with his arms. "I love it." He says distracting you while he dips his finger in the icing and spears some on your nose then licks his finger. You both laugh and mycroft sits down and watches you sing and bake until the cake is done.

Lestrade: your 1 year old son; Carver has been fussy all night, so you decided that you would sing him a lullaby that your mom used to sing to you to calm him. While cradling him in your arms you softly started, slowly rocking him back and forth. Meanwhile, greg was watching from the doorway, enjoying the sight of his wife and child. He slowly made himself known, so not to startle you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. Listening to your voice, and watching his son being lulled to sleep.

Hi! Thank you for reading and please vote or comment! Hope you enjoyed!

-SW