John - Wake Me Up Inside

I had got a idea from a old song that i still like, "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence. This has a trigger warning (i,e, bulling and cutting) so i just want you to know that you are a beautiful\handsome person who is amazing in your own ways. Don't let anything get you down because there is always someone out there for you, you just have to find them. (Btw i only used some of the song)

Ok, sorry for the whole monolog thing...onto the story!

-SC
*************
How can you see into my eyes
Like open doors?

Your toes curl over the edge, warm tears coat your face.

You're stupid.

Dumb.

No one likes you.

Bitch.

"Shut up!" You yell, but the voices continue to torment you. Your white nightgown flows in the light breeze, your (hl) (hc) sticks to your face from the drying and new tears. The sight beneath you is beautiful. The moonlight reflects off the glistening water, then onto your shaking body.

You hear a car motor behind you and hide behind one of the poles of the iron bridge hoping they'd pass. When you heard the car door open you thought to jump then and there, but an aching feeling kept you there.

Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb

"Ma'am-" his face dropped. "Look, please don't do this. I-"

"P-please." You manage to squeak out.

"I don't need your pity. I'm stupid,ugly, worthless. I-i have no part in this world. Go back to yours and leave me be." Tears dripped from your jawline, the breeze makes you shiver.

"Listen to me. You are not worthless. Let me help you. Don't do this."

"Whats your name?" He replied and you nodded. "Thank you John." A sad smile appeared onto your lips, but your face turned neutural when your toes no longer curled over the edge, but instead are free in the surrounding air that you are falling in.

Wake me up
Wake me up inside
Can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me

Call my name
And save me from the dark

Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
Can't wake up
Before i come undone
Save me
Save me from the nothing i've become

John.

Was all you thought as you glided through the air. Its just like flying, right? Your body slapped against the cold water. You started to sink, but didn't struggle.

A low splash was heard above you. You opened your eyes to see john swimming towards you.

John. John. John.

The voices started again. But they weren't negative, they repeated 'john' and to fight. To stay alive.

A strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist and legs pushed you up with powerful glides.

But it was too late.

Your lungs could no longer go without oxygen any more. Your eyes closed, and a deep breath was taken, causing water to pour in through your mouth. You sputtered and coughed, then everything went black.

Now that i know what i'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me
And make me real
Bring me to life

Wake me up
Wake me up inside
Can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me

Call may name
And save me from the dark

Your eyes shot open as you coughed out water that was remaining in  your air tubes. You choked and cried, finally realizing what you did.

"I-i'm s-so sorry. P-please f-forgive me." You managed between sobs. John had risked his life for yours, and he had even resussitated you. You were brought into a hug from john, while you cried into his shoulder.

"Listen, you are not worthless. Don't ever think that. When i saw you, i saw your beauty, your grace, i saw an amazing person. I was once broken, but people helped me. So i want to help you. Don't ever try to hurt yourself again." Those were the nicest words anyone has ever said to you. John, he was an angel!

You pulled away from the hug and looked into john's ocean blue eyes, they showed love, passion, care.

"T-thank you."

You and john slowly inched closer to eachother, until your lips finalyy touched. His warm lips filled you with love, and warmth. Melting into the kiss you felt like you had found the person you were longing for. Your love.

He picked you up bridal style and you two began walking away from the shore and back to his car. You slowly drifted off in his warm embrace knowing that you were now awake from an awful nightmare, and there was a good life ahead of you.