John - Bumping Into Love

You had finally gotten your glorious lattè. The only happy thing in your day; your stupid boyfriend-well ex-boyfriend broke up with you, your boss put you on double shift, and to top it all off you have a massive headache. So bottom's up.

You have one generous sip as you step out of the cafe before a sudden impact had your lattè spilled all over you and still flying in the air. It was like slow motion, the hot, creamy liquid flying in beads, pelting your chest and neck, as you quickly descend to the cold and stone hard cement.

Time speeds up and you're left with a even more massive headache and a searing and wet chest. You hear a man scream "MOVE!" In a rude manor, the guy who pushed you most obviously.

"What the f-" you start but are cut off.

"So sorry. I am so sorry for my friend, oh god um here." A kind man grabs your hand and pulls you up. His hand fit over yours, his grip strong but gentle. He stands you up and dusts off your jacket, you still in shock from the blow.

"I am so sorry for my friend, he is a real ass for doing that. Here i can, um, i will give you some money for your jacket, and um i can repay for your coffee. Here's my card, call me, and we'll have coffee together." He says patting your shoulders and handing you his card.

You look beautiful by the way, i mean-er i've got to go!" He says running off to find his rude friend. You regained your conciousness and looked down at the card.

John Watson
Trained doctor
Fax: 807-333-2149

You smiled on your way back to your flat; knowing you'll have a date with a kind, handsome man, john watson.

Hai! This one was short i know but i hope you enjoyed. Hope u vote and comment. Thanks i loves you all!

-SW