Sherlock - I'm Not Cold!

Your POV

I walk out of Scotland Yard and notice the sudden temperature difference. How weather could change in only a couple hours. Damn, i should've grabbed a thicker coat. All i have on is a cardigan, but when you're with sherlock Holmes you don't exactly have time to spare.

I snap out of my daze when sherlocks barritone voice cut through my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumble while wrapping my cardigan tighter around my body, then crossing my arms over my chest.

"Are you cold?" He questioned, tilting his heas slightly.

"Psh. I'm fine its alright." I say trying to hide my giggles from his cuteness.

It was silent for a while; just us walking down the london streets to the flat because we had both forgot our wallets and couldn't get a taxi. I heard a slight shuffling from sherlock but i ignored it, he's probably fixing his coat collar or something.

Out of the blue i feel a light pressure and warmth dropped onto my shoulder. I look side to side and see sherlocks coat! It wraps around my shoulder blades and i poke my hands through and snuggle into the warmth.

"You didn't have to do this! I mean i was f-"

"You were cold and you knew it." He interupted. You smiled at his arrogence.

"Thank you sherlock, i really apreciate it." I get a hum in response. Then i notice the close proximity, and how his arm is resting on my shoulder. How could i miss it?

"And the arm?" I ask curiously, my cheeks gradually warming.

"Hmm? Ah, oh its to warm you up more." He said confidently.

I hummed in response, doubting his answer. Together we walked back to the flat, and all throughout the journey i was nice and toasty with my love and my loves coat.

I know bad ending right? Ok thx for reading plz vote\comment anything. Hope u enjoyed and im always open for requests. Loves you.

-SW