Wholock Crossover part 2

"This." The doctor spun around with his arms wide open. "Is the tardis." He smiled.

"This, this is such refined technology! How on earth is this possible? I..." I say running up to several panels and examining the technology i've never seen before. How is this possible, thos much material in a phone booth? I get caught up in the moment but remeber i'm in a mysterious contraption with some mysterious doctor. I compose myself and re-apply my pokerface.

"Now you might be wondering why I came to you." He starts off, stalking closer to me.

"I have questions." I reply. He urges me to ask and i oblige. "Whats your profession?" I ask.

"Well," he starts. "I am a time lord. From another planet to be exact." My jaw drops, i would think to laugh but it would explain everything.

"So you're an extraterrestrial." I say eyes wide.

"Yep." He popped the 'p'.

"And what is the tardis?"

"Its my ship. I travel through time, with companions."

"That explains the technology." The doctor nods.

"Thats why I came here."

"You need a new companion and you chose me?" I question. "See i am one doctor short, how about you come work for me and we can see what you can do." I reason, hoping he'd agree.

His eyes went wide and he smiled. "That went easier then anticipated." He clasped his hands. My eyebrows flew up as he explained.

"You'll assist me as we drift through time and space."

"You'll assist me with the mysteries i trace."

"Help me fight the dangers we may face." We said in unison. We both were a bit stunned but we recovered quickly.

"I agree. But i will be in charge." I say sure of myself.

"Are you sure? I mean, you're a baby next to me, i've been at this for centuries." He returns to a panel and presses buttons.

"Sure you're older soon you'll drop, and you're slower up top." He rolled his eyes.

"Presisely why I'm the number one." We say in unison again and i give him a glare.

"What ever. We'll figure that out later." I say looking to the ground

"It is done..." He said.

"We'll unite as one." I conclude.

He walks around and presses a few more buttons. The door closes, and he walks over to me and pats my shoulder.

"Now, Mr. Holmes. Lets have some fun!" He says and punches in quardinates to somewhere in time or space.

Sorry if part two sucked idk. I had insparation from wholock The musical from AVbyte. Its really good go watch it! Also sorry if i got anything wrong about the doctor or the tardis i haven't watched it much so yeah. Thank you!

-CW