Mycroft - Games

Hey Cinners, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been so busy with culminating and exams and family problems that I can barely get anything done. I'm having a hard time right now and I like to see everyone's comments and votes even when I'm inactive. I love you readers so much!

-CW

"The clock is ticking Mycroft..."

"Yes I know it is Sherlock."

"All lives are lived, all lives come to an end, and it looks like yours will if you don't-"

"Shut up!" Mycroft snapped at his brother Sherlock who imitated him in a snarky voice. Mycroft took his turn and looked up at the curly haired man across from him.

"F 2." Sherlock mumbled watching the battle board carefully. "Oh buggar!" Mycroft exclaimed and rolled his eyes. He closed his battle ship set and refused to look his brother in the eye. "Getting slow are we Mycroft?" Sherlock taunts his frowning brother.

"It's only because I've been spending more time with Y/N." Mycroft says and smiles softly. "I don't play games with her, we don't have time for that."

"Oh yes, and what are you doing then?" Sherlock wiggled his eyebrows and Mycroft once again rolled his eyes. Just as Mycroft was about to say something, the door to the flat opened and both men continued talking thinking it was John or perhaps Mrs.Hudson. After not hearing a peep from anyone, Mycroft quickly took out his pistol from the inside of his jacket and held it up to the doorway. It that same time frame, thick and heavy footsteps were heard walking painfully slow towards the door. A shadow painted on the floor  got larger as the footsteps continued, within a few more seconds the loud 'click clack click clack' stopped and a most hated voice called out: "Surprise!"

Mycroft's eyes widened as he witnessed the once dead Moriarty saunter in and sit down on the couch with a big sigh like it was his house. Inside the hem of Mycroft's coat was a emergency button, which he discreetly pressed to send the police immediately.

"Being dead is hard. It's rather not fun." Moriarty pouted and turned to Sherlock. "Sherlock darling, get me some tea and a couple cookies please, I'm quite parched." Sherlock frowned uneasily and looked at Mycroft who was now pointing the gun at Moriarty subconsciously. He quickly sped walked to the kitchen leaving Mycroft alone with him.

"What are you doing here?" Mycroft said calmly. The man in front of him looked at his gun and clicked his tongue. "If the police and swat are going to get here in 7 minutes and 48,47, 46 seconds why do you have a gun on me. Besides, I have something that you like, and you wouldn't want to never see her again."

"Y/N..." Mycroft whispered and lowered the gun in no time. "What do you want Moriarty, money, jewels, I can get you it." Mycroft pleaded, a spark of hope gleaming in his eyes as his heart beat faster and faster by the second. Moriarty simply laughed. First it was a small chuckle, but then it turned into gun wrenching laughter. "My-Mycroft you silly man...you make me laugh ever so." He said coming down from his high and wiping away a tear. "I AM LONDON'S MOST FAMOUS CRIMINAL. I CAN GET MONEY AND JEWELS WHENEVER I WANT!" Moriarty suddenly yelled making Mycroft flinch despite his cold hearted-ness. "It's a game Mr. Holmes, and you have to win."

Mycroft started to feel perspiration develop on his back. His whole body felt hot and indiscreet, like someone was peeping on him naked. In a terrible effort to squeeze anything out of Moriarty, Mycroft frowned angrily and yelled with the gun coming dangerously close to Moriarty's thigh. "Tell me where she is. NOW."

Moriarty simply chuckled and whispered into his ear. "Mycroft, you better watch were that gun is. You wouldn't want to ruin that pretty tie." Mycroft looked down and a red sniper dot purtruded from the white dotted pattern on his tie. He gulped nervously and slowly backed off, a frown still present on his lips.

This was never like Mycroft, he was always calm and collected about everything, but when it's about the one person he loves more then anything, he couldn't seem to gather his spirits.

"Time is ticking. I must be off, but do remember the taste of your success." James muttered and got up, buttoning his suit and walking towards the door.

"You've got 24 hours before she dies." Was what Mycroft heard before the door to the flat slammed shut, and silence followed.

Another side note, this one is quite short and was probably boring for everyone but it's part 1 of 2 and I don't know when I'll get the time to write it. Sorry everyone.