Sherlock - Don't Mention It

Hello! Ok so this one will just involve to human (female) body, not really smut. But there is loads of fluff! Enjoy!

SC

.......

"Ughhhhhh." You sigh as you knew you had to take a shower. But being indured when a dick shanked you with a knife right across your stomach during the last case, that task and any other was a pain.

You wobbled into the bathroom and started to undress, where the pain started to hit. Moaning in discomfort, you manages to get your pants off, but by then you were cursing and grunting in pain. Out of the blue, a couple knocks were heard from the door followed by a familiar voice.

" Y\N, are you alright?" Sherlock called out.

Shoot, you forgot he was still home, he must've heard your noises...

"Just peachy!" You reply out of breath, from embarassment and pain. You started moving closer to the shower, ready to take off your shirt when a very sharp, stinging pain hit you. Yelping out in pain you crumbled to the tile floor, careful not to pop your stitches.

"Y\N? Y\N! I'm coming in!"

Before you could stop him, sherlock had already flown in and was at your side. His beautiful eyes were full of worry and guilt, knowing that it was his fault and he shouldn't have dragged you along.

You bowed your head in shame and embarassment, face flushed from indesient exposure.

"P-please help me up, my cut is infected i think." You manage to say getting over the awkwardness.

"Oh, um yeah. Put your arm around me like this and um sit on the toilet." His gentle hand snaked around your hip, and the other one grabbed your hand and slung it over his neck. He sat you on the toilet and started to run the bath.

"What are you doing?"

"Well you're obviously not going to wash yourself, so i'm running the bath for you and i will wash your hair. You can do the rest." Sherlock says nonchelantly. Your colour deepens as he finishes running the bath and flicks a finger to signal you to approach.

In one swift motion, he spins you to face the wall and peels off your loose pyjama shirt, slowly but surely his hands end up on your hips. In all realization, you finally come to and start to freak out. Your crush is stripping you!

"Oh my god! Sherlock i am practically naked in front of you and you didn't even ask me if this is alright with me. This is-"

"Oh please, i have seen the human female body before and you're not complaining, its the least i can do! Its my fault, so deal with it."

After that you were speechless, he was right afterall. Sherlock's hands found your hips again as if asking permission. "Do it." You said as he followed by yanking down your panties. You took deep breathes as your colour was now a deep cherry red. You had no bra on so you immediately slipped into the bath, whimpering at the warm water hitting your skin.

You scrunched yourself into a somewhat tight ball and faced the wall, so your hair faced sherlock. You heard the squirt of the shampoo and tensed up, then felt large hands stroking your hair.

He began to massage your scalp and every so often spin your (hl) (hc) into a bun and let it fall, before continuing again.

"Relax Y\N." His baritone, raspy voice whispered in your ear. You started unraveling considering there was a fair amount of bubbles and he wouldn't really see anything.

After a few more minutes of heaven, it unfortunately had to stop. Sherlock said that he had to wash it out now, and this dissapointed you greatly. One of his hands held your neck and head, while the other combed through your hair to get the suds out. Out of the blue this sensation of safety washed (no pun intended) over you,trust and pure love was in the air around you.

You thanked him and he quickly left the room, but not before you saw something, something-oh my god! Sherlocks black pants made it hard to see but he had gotten a boner from doing that. He got turned on by YOU!

Yoou giggled while getting out of the bath and slowly getting your clothes on. You walked out of the bathroom with a towel turban and walked up to sherlock who was of course thinking.

"Thank you sherlock." You whispered in his ear, then planted a soft, but passionate kiss on his lips.

You walked to you room but before you shut the door behind you, you heard a soft "dont mention it."