Ballet!lock - The Dance of Memories

For Miss_Moose (sorry i didnt know what to call it)

Your POV

As i walk down the crowded streets of london, pushing my way past the careless passerbys, being thrashed about in the sea of crowd.

A certain shop seems to shine more then others today. The soft, warm light pours out from the window, into the darkening winter evening. Shallow faces are illuminated from the window, i can clearly see thier sorrow, but i always wonder why they're so sad.

I walk up to the shop, and clear some of the fog blocking my sight on the window. I clear just enough with a swipe of the hand to peer in and see a somewhat medium sized studio, and a figure in the centre. The light illuminates his face, he was quite handsome, and fit i might add. He looked as if in pure consintration, his eyes closed, perfect stance.

Then in a sudden movement, he sprung up and began to sway, and glide through the air. Magestic movements twisted and stretched his body, he landed gracefully from every jump, twirl, or pose. His legs intertwined with eachother in swift motions, his back arched, his arms swayed, his legs obeyed. His moves were presise. He was presise.

I had gotten so close to the glass that my nose unexpectedly touched the cold glass, and mybreath fogged up the once clear glass.

I couldn't help myself any longer and finally entered the studio. I closed the door behind me as quietly as i could, not to didsturb the  amazing ballet dancer. The warm air immediately hits my cold skin, i feel my cheeks are red already, and i could use that to my advantage in case i blush.

I take a seat, just to watch the skilled, raven curl haired man dance. Did that sound wrong? Im sure it did. After what seemed as two minutes, but was actually twenty minutes he had finished his piece with fatastic splits.

I am saddened that it ended but when he begins to walk up to me i perk up, and tuck some hair behind my ear.

"I'd just like to say sir that- that was amazing. You're amazing." I stammer, blushing that his ominous eyes pierce into my soul, reading me like a book.

"What are you waiting for? Put on some ballet shoes, in the far corner." The corners of his mouth creep up as he sees that his deep baritone voice makes me shiver.

"Oh no, i don't know how to do bal-"i started, but was cut off by the mysterious handsome man.

"You did, so i will help you remember." He gave a toothy grin, and that triggered a young flashback.

****
"Locky!"

Your 7 year old self tugged on the sleeve of your bestest friend, sherlock holmes.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry!" You tugged harder, and he finally caught up with your pace.

"Ok,ok Y\N. Don't worry we'll be there on time." He said as you both walked through the doors of your ballet studio classes. You tied your ballet shoes around your legs and helped him, then walked into the room where you both practiced. You laughed, and twirled, and swirled, dancing with the only friend you really had.

But on that day, his brother, Mycroft came in and took sherlock away.

"But mycroft! I want to do ballet!" Sherlock argued, thrashing from his brothers grip.

"Ballet isn't for boys like you!" Mycroft harshly spat, then dragged sherlock out of the studio, leaving you crying on the floor, never to see your best friend again.

****

Everything came back, memories and all. I felt tears gloss over my eyes but i didn't cry, it was just a sentimental feeling.

"Sherlock?" I say, he smiles and i know its him. I wrap my arms around his torso, and burrow my face inbetween his shoulder and neck. I took in his scent as he chuckled, knowing how much i missed him.

We catch up a bit as i change into a leotard and tie my ballet shoes, then, we walk into the middle of the studio.

"Do you remember our routine?" He asked with his brow knit, waiting for an answer.

"Never forget it." I smirked, and we began what we did all those years ago.

Yay! Hope you enjoyed! I actually really liked writing this. Plz vote\comment and remember that i always take suggestions. Toodles!

-SW