Sherlock - Finally

Finally~

Everywhere, on everything you saw there was Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

HOLMES CRACKED YET ANOTHER CASE

Read on every headline and billboard. But I didn't care. So what, good for them. Fame, money, talent, success, they'll always have it.

But right now none of that mattered to me, I mean if I met the guy I would say thank you and such but I didn't really care.

I turned the corner and pulled the door to my favorite restaurant. It was a nice Italian place, and the owner was always nice.

I sat at a window seat this time, usually I sat closer to the kitchen but I mix it up once and I while.

I order a water and nurse it once and a while just watching the cars and people go by. I man in a black coat rushed in and stomps his feet on the mat then walks out of sight. His foot steps come closer and I figure he's going to sit in the booth beside me but he instead stops at me.

"Hello. That's my spot." His smooth voice blurts out.

"Hello. It doesn't say your name on it." I raise my eyebrow and sip mywater again.

He pulls out the chair and sits across from me. I glare a bit but its soft, almost like i desperately needed this company in my life, as if asking for this man to stay instead of leaving to find another seat.

Silence passed, we were just looking at each other, soaking up each detail of one another's expression or language.

Sherlock Holmes was much more handsome in person. He obviously fit his pictures but everything about him was more surreal, like a masterpiece in its roughest form. Voluminous curls framed his lean face, soft lines detailed his forehead and eyes, showing age but just enough to show his youth. His lips were shaped perfectly as if sculpted by a amazing sculptor, and his eyes as cool as ice, like a chill in the dry morning air.

His eyes were the most amazing out of everything, they followed and studied me like a prized possession. Time stopped, everything became a blur around him and I. The only focus was Sherlock. His lips parted slightly, and he drew a slow, mellow breath.

"Aren't you going to gawk." He asked, tone cold and bitter. His eyes showed otherwise.

"I don't care if you're sherlock Holmes. I got here first." I said, tone also harsh and cold. Who cares if he's a somewhat celebrity, he doesn't have the right to demand a simple table from me.

"You're not going to-" The owner came around and smiled kindly at us, then asked if i would order anything. I nodded.

"I'll have the chicken parmesan please." I asked sliding the menu towards him.

"Yes and I'll have the Caesar salad." Sherlock butt in as and the owner nodded too.

"So whats your name. You obviously know mine." Sherlock asks me. He keeps looking at me, i don't know whether is good or bad, he just stares.

"Its Y\N." I say, and sip my water again.

Its weird really. One moment i was mad at this man for trying to make me move but now it was fun really. He somehow opened up conversation and now we're just small talking and oh look! Food came i don't know how long ago and we just began to eat because we were so caught up in talking to each other.

Before I knew it, 9 o'clock came and went around the corner like nothing.

"I, I'm sorry sherlock. It was nice meeting you and all but i should really be getting home right now. The streets of London can be a dangerous place at night."

I slip my jacket sleeves on and pop out my wallet. I pay for the meal and was about to walk out of the restaurant when a hand landed on my shoulder.

"No, i think i should walk you home Y\N, crime rate at night in London is 65.2%." Sherlock blurted tying his scarf around his neck.

So I agreed and Sherlock walked me home to my apartment building. Just before we bid farewell, i asked him what he was going to say before we ordered food.

"Oh, well I was just going to ask if you wanted a picture or something. I can't bloody do anything in London without being noticed or bombarded with questions and fans."

"I don't care about your fame or money. I really didn't care about you until i met you anyways." I said and smiled, seeing relief flood his face.

"Finally." He breathed and wrapped his arms around my frame, gently hugging me.

Hope y'all enjoyed, it took me a while to write this and i have no idea why. Also i have a question for all of you. Do any of you like ERB? (Epic rap battles of history) I like them alot i think they're really funny. My favorite is probably Edgar A. Poe vs. Steven king or Issac Newton vs. Bill Nye. Anyway please i'm curious comment your favorite!

-CW