John - Doctors Orders

Sorry if this might be short

"Aghhhh! Please i need help right away!" I say to the receptionist lightly clutching my pain-staken arm.

"What is you're problem ma'am?" She asked plainly, as if i was any other fine patient.

"I have a broken arm for god sakes! Do you have eyes that work or-" i argue enraged from this womans stupidness, but am interupted from further speech.

"Alright I'll take you right away." Someone called from behind me. I spun around and to my relief it was a doctor. I follow him with the distant receptionist complaining about paperwork but the doctor silences her with a simple nod and swish of the hand. (No he's not magic)

'Lucky me, he's even attractive' i think as i sit on the paper lined checkup table.

He puts on his glasses and walks over to me, then introduces himself.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Watson..." He looks at my arm sideways and i allow him to get a better look but stretching it out, but i retaliate quickly and whimper. "And it looks like you've got a nasty break." He concluded and turns around.

'No shit sherlock.' I thought.

"Well, i'm certain its a clean break, but i'll have to set it and this might hurt quite a bit." He said gently bringing up my arm after taking X-rays. I took a deep breath and he said;

"On three, one,"

*crack*

I stiffled a scream and squeezed my eyes shut, letting the pain course through my body, then slowly subside. I took a deep breath again and opened my eyes, then glared at the sly smile on the doctors face.

"What?" I ask pain still throbbing in my arm.

"No, well, its nothing. Its just that most patients don't handle that much pain without peeping but you're quite the opposite." He said starting to but the bandages around.

Dr. Watson stepped closer so our faces were inches apart, he didn't seem to notice. I blushed and tried to look away, but i could see how deticated he was to his job. I watched him work, and must've got caught because next thing i know his sea blue eyes were peircing into mine and blood rapidly rushing to my face.

I looked down to see my cast was already on and partly dry, and i felt even more embarassed that i got sucked in so long. He filed some paper work after i told him some simple stuff like my name, birth, health card number, and address.

"Well Y\N. These are the doctors orders, so follow them strictly." He smiled and i swear i saw a faint colour tint on his cheeks.

I read them over and smiled, knowing i would follow them for sure.

John Watson
607-221-8760
221 B Baker St.
6:00pm for a night out

-JW

Sorry i haven't been updating alot but i was busy for a coupke days and sometimes i have writers block which is not sometimes but i really hope you enjoyed. :)

-CW