Mycroft - Mistletoe

Dedicated to TerryThomas828

"Mycroft please!" You plead, pulling on his coat and bouncing up and down. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Y/N are you sure?" He asks, a questionable look apon his face. You nod vigourously and he sighs in defeat.

"If my family bombards you remember it was your choice darling."

"Yes mycroft." You hug him and begin to pack a overnight bag for mycrofts parents house.

~~~

For a year now you and mycroft had been deemed boyfriend and girlfriend. You had never really kissed a lot, it was a peck on the cheek or lips but not really passionate. More gentle and subtle. Sometimes you wish that he would just muster up some balls and kiss you already, but you went along with him because you didn't want to scare him away.

Now outside the adorable home of  Mr. And Mrs. Holmes, you knocked on the door and bounced on your heels, waiting for the door to swing open.

When it did, a beautiful woman who looked in her late sixties answered the door and engulfed you in a bone crushing hug. She gasped and smiled happily.

"My god, Mycroft she's even more beautiful then you described!" Mrs. Holmes cheered, scanning her eyes up and down. You smiled and thanked her, then hung your coat and scarf on the wall pegs when she let you in.

Mycroft did the same and led you into the kitchen, where Sherlock his brother which you had already met sat eating a biscuit.

"Hey Sherlock." You greeted and gave him a pat on his shoulder. He smiled and returned to staring at his computer screen.

"Would you like some tea Y/N?" Mrs.Holmes asked, putting the kettle on. Mycroft stepped outside with Sherlock so now was your chance to have some personal talk with Mrs. Holmes.

"Yes please, thank you." You took a seat at the kitchen table and continued. "So has Mycroft talked about me much? I can't help but want to know."

"Oh yes! Almost every day he calls Gregory and I and tells us about you and how wonderful you are. He's sent us pictures via email and I have to say you my dear are one amazing woman." She smiles softly and gasps. "Oh sorry deary, i'm Lydia and Gregory is my husband." She says, pacing a steaming mug in front of you.

"Oh yes Lydia, I know. I'm actually very fascinated by yours and Gregory's studies and teachings. I really wanted to go to the university that you were teaching at but unfortunately there were some complications." You explained.

"Did I hear my name?" A man calls from behind. You turn around and his eyes light up, he immediately steps forward and hugs you. "Ah! You must be Y/N! You are a fine one aren't you!" He says giving you a pat on the back.

"You must be Gregory. It's very nice to meet you sir." You shake his hand and stand in the door frame, waiting for Mycroft to come back in so you can all chat with the family.

"Y/N!" A familiar face turns the corner, it seems John and Mary were already here. "Mary!" You greet with open arms for a lopsided hug.

"How are you feeling?" You ask referring to the baby. She rolls her eyes and sits back down in the armchair she was in before. "It's exhausting sometimes, but John helps me a lot." John nods his head happily and begins to rub her shoulders. Satisfied that small talk with Mary was finished you went back to the doorway and chatted with the Holmes.

Finally the front door swung open and in walked the red nosed brothers. Mycroft came up beside you and leant the opposite way.

Sherlock cleared his throat and got mycofts attention. He pointed upwards and Mycroft looked up only to see red berries with short octagonal leaves.

"Oh my, we seem to be under mistletoe." He announced, making you look up for yourself and face him.

"So we are..."he stepped out for a second and took a swig of his brandy that was poored. "Here we go." He mumbled and pulled you against himself.

Stunned of his quick movements he captured your lips with his own, moving them graciously amount your own.

You could taste sweetness on his lips most likely from the brandy, but there was a weird one too...almost like tobacco. In an instant it was over but you were still paralyzed with that tingly feeling. With rosy cheeks you looked at Mycroft who also had his cheeks flushed with a light pink.

"Now that's what I call a kiss!" Gregory cheered and Mycroft sighed from embarrassment.

Before he slithered away you pulled his tie down to his face was back to your level and whispered

"I thought I told you to stop smoking."

Before pulling him into another passionate kiss.

Merry Christmas everyone! And you Tessa, I really hope you feel better. With all the things going on with you, I feel like your having a terrible Christmas. Please know that my wishes go out to you, and I do hope you have a good Christmas. Luv yous.

Thank you to everyone!

-CW