Hudson + SH + JW - Captured part 2

Part 2 of !Captured!, enjoy.

Sherlock's POV:

I take the blood that i had found in Mrs. Hudson's flat and test it. My forensic skills tell me that from the position the blood drop was it to the door, it wasn't Mrs. Hudson's.

As always, I'm correct.

Molly helped me scan it through police records, and we found a match.

Ardan Sastito

A former employee for Moriarty. He was imprisoned for a previous crime he committed, but escaped a couple months ago by beating a couple gaurds almost to death, and made one deal with a prison guard to let him out for 10,000 pounds.

Stupid I may say.

His address traces back to his old apartment, but obviously, no one stupid enough would keep their captive in their recorded home.

So based on the dirt I found from a footprint left at the scene, I was able to identify that plantation was on the shoe so he was most likely walking through forestry. There's only one factory rubble on the outskirts of London and that's where we are heading presumably right now. (Sorry if London doesn't have outskirts or whatever idk I've never been there)

I rush the door of the police car open and run out, John following suit.

I creep against the wall and slip into the battered down rubble of what was once a sand mill factory. We split the group into two and proceeded.

I could hear blurred voices, and couldn't make out an image if it was two males or not.

But that's when I heard it, the soft whimpers that are pain staking. The pleading words of a innocent old woman.

My heart twitched, and I could feel something building up in my throat. I faintly remember this from my childhood...sadness. Regret. Pain.

I couldn't take it any longer. I don't give a bloody damn about instructions if a precious life is on the line!

I split from the mob of S.W.A.T. and run to the door, bursting it open and cocking my hand gun, pointing it at whatever I saw with fury.

"Stay back! Don't you take one more step!" Ardan yelled, pointing a gun at a shaking, whimpering Mrs. Hudson.

"Lower your gun and let Mrs. Hudson go!" My voice boomed, filled with anger and disgust.

"I'll shoot!" He threatened as I took a small step towards them.

"No, I can't let that happen." I smirked and lowered my gun as John had crept up behind him and butted Ardan with his gun, knocking him out instantly.

I kicked his unconscious body towards the S.W.A.T team and began to untie Mrs.Hudson, seeing her pain and suffering had come to an end.

She gladly hugs me and I wrap my arms around her small frame, making sure that no bones are broken,no place is bruised. Her small wails of joy, and relieved smile plastered on her face made me smile as well.

She hugged John next and even lestrade too, spreading her joy through soft murmured thank you'd and tears of joy.

After the paramedics checked over her and patched up what small injured she had, John and I smile to each other knowing that tonight we would be making tea for Mrs. Hudson.

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, and I hoped this met your standards. Pls vote and comment and have a good day! Just saying I posted this quick so sorry if it's short and there's a mistake or whatever.

-CW