~six~

Yara and Sarah finally arrive to Wright's Business Camp for Teens. WBCT was huge, an imposing building made out of glass, rooms lined up and students flooding around. Yara parks the car in the car park, sighing as she turns it off. Taking one last sip of her green tea, she looks over to Sarah. 

"Ready for a week in Hell?" 

"Do we have a choice." Sarah giggles.

Yara gets out of the car, slamming the door to her black Jimny. "You have the map?"

Sarah gets her phone out, clicking away, and finally smiles. "Yeah, I do. Can't wait to see Reid."

Yara rolls her eyes. "Hope we don't run into that Duncan guy. Although he is pretty hot."

Sarah scoffs. "Any living male who has a penis and abs could make you fold, Yara. You're just picky about their personality."

Yara shrugs. Looks mattered, if you say it doesn't then you're lying, but personality mattered more. She wanted someone smart, witty. Someone she could argue with, someone she could fight with, but then cuddle and fvck. Fight and fvck. That's what she wanted. She didn't want emotional spillage of feelings. She just wanted 'I love you, now kiss me'.

"Could not be more true." She mutters, opening the boot. She gets out both of their suitcases, and together they wheel them up to the entrance. 

A pretty blonde in a blue uniform that said Staff on the back of it appeared, all smiles and sugar. "Hey guys! My names Mia and I'll be your helper for this trip. Welcome to WBTC. We hope to make your trip as fun as possible, and we hope you learn loads!"

"T-thanks?" Sarah mumbles, a little shocked with the energy after lounging around with Yara for an hour on the drive here.

"Now, follow me, and I'll book you into a room." She trails them to the front counter. The inside of the building was booming with teens, and the modern glass and mirrors made the place look so futuristic. 

"Oh, there's no need. There should be a room booked under Moore and Darby."

Mia's eyes go wide. "Y-you're Ginny and Christopher's kid? And your parents are the Darby's?"

Sarah smirks and Yara feels a tug at her lips. "Yeah."

"Okay, then. Let me find your room! It's so cool you guys are here. Nobody would think you'd need lessons, really. Your parents are the best of the best-" She stops, realizing she was rambling. "Sorry. You guys are like celebrities."

Sarah giggles, cutting the tension, Mia relaxes at Sarah's soothing voice. "It's okay. You can chill."

Yara raises a brow, still smirking. "Uh huh. What's our room number, then?"

Mia blushes a little, then checks the smooth Mac. "You guys are on floor thirty-six. Here's your key. It seems you're booked for a twin room?"

"That's right." Yara grins and Mia flushes at the sight of her sweet smile.

She could feel Mia's happiness float around them like Yara's sugary perfume. 

"O-okay. See you guys around. The elevator is over there."

"Thank you." Yara drawls, and turns around, wheeling the suitcase and feeling Sarah strut with her.

"Damn, the power we have." Sarah mutters, and Yara laughs, because at that moment, she realized how true it was.

~~~

Lucas and the gang had checked in half an hour ago, and they were swaggering around like they owned the place. The chick that had checked them in had turned so red at the sight of them that even Reid laughed.

Right now they were in the lobby, looking around, giving handshakes to anybody they knew, sunglasses on and Juicy Fruit being chewed. It was full of kids, famous and not, checking in and talking to staff and friends. The four of them were sharing a joint room with two bedrooms and four beds. He and Reid were sharing a room, and Duncan and Paxton the other.

"Let's go to the lunchroom, please." Duncan practically begs. "I'm so hungry, even Juicy Fruit isn't working." 

Paxton ignores him.

"Please." 

"No, you fvcking idiot." Paxton slaps his head. 

"Gum's not going to help with your hunger, Dunc." Reid points out.

Paxton snickers, while Lucas laughs outright when Duncan flips them off with a facial expression good enough for a meme.

Reid and Lucas continue to walk behind them, when all of a sudden Reid's head snaps up. "Sarah!" He calls in the direction of the elevators. 

Lucas feels his teeth grit as he sees his friend's beloved girlfriend with her. 

Yara Moore, standing in all her glory, her denim shorts and oversized band tee shirt somehow managing to look classy on her. Her suitcase is next to her, and she's holding a Starbucks cup that's been half drunken.

He meets her eyes. Dark, black like obsidian, and he feels his resentment grow. 

Her dark hair framing her face, lightly tanned skin glowing in the light. She was beautiful.

He hates her with all his being.

~~~

She hears Sarah's name being called. She turns, surprised, and she is greeted with the view of Reid walking towards them. He's with that horrid Duncan and cute Paxton. And then she sees him.

Lucas Finnegan, standing in all his glory, his casual sweatpants and hoodie somehow managing to look good on him. He doesn't have any luggage, just the pair of sunglasses that he's holding in a hand laced in a couple of gold rings. 

She meets his eyes. Light, brown like milk tea, and she feels her annoyance grow.

His light curls, messed up, around his face, creamy skin glowing in the light. He was beautiful.

And she hates him with all her being.

~~~

aww  
why is
hate to love >>>>>  literally any other trope
right???

well i have loads of spicy scenes planned, and it's even more than Distraction or The College Crash, so STAY TUNED

i update as much as i can, so a vote and comment is appreciated!!

xx, red <3