~twenty-one~

Dinner took forever.

Lucas was exhausted.

After food, everyone said their goodnights and retreated either to the 'after party' which was really just a sloppy get together at one of the hotel rooms, or their rooms. 

Yara, Duncan and Lucas all retreated, although Duncan wanted to leave.

"Come on, guys. You're such party poopers. Remember those hot girls from the pools? They're probably there." Duncan exclaims as Lucas unlocks the hotel door.

Yara frowns. "What hot girls?"

Lucas covers his smirk and Duncan snickers. "Nothing, Yara."

Yara just rolls her eyes. "Look, Duncan if you really want to go, then go! Just don't come back smelling like a mini bar."

"Says you, you got drunk at dinner!"

"I did not get drunk. I was a little tipsy. And I have my reasons. Plus, I never smell like anything but expensive perfume and cheap bubblegum." She smiles as she ruffles through her bag, trying to find makeup remover.

Lucas chuckles and it makes Yara's heart flap like a mad bird. Duncan scoffs. "I don't care how you smell. I'm going to get some tonight. Then I'm going to leave."

"In the same night?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah. My parents said they'd make it at around four."

"Classy." Lucas shakes his head, laughing.

"That's the next day, though." Yara cuts in, still trying to find her stupid makeup remover.

"I know. I'm gonna party 'till four, though, don't you worry. I will find one girl, or maybe a few," He winks, to Lucas and Yara's disgust. "And I'll last 'till daylight."

"Okay. Cool." Lucas laughs and takes his jacket off, starting to unbutton his shirt.

Yara's breath hitches as she peeks his tattoo again. God, how she wanted to trace it. With anything, her fingers, her tongue...

She turns around and gasps as she finds makeup wipes... but no makeup remover.

She groans and turns back around. Lucas is now shirtless.

Oh, joy.

"Look, Duncan, just go party. I'm not concerned with your sex plans." Yara avoids eyesight in Lucas's main direction as she glares at Duncan.

Duncan just laughs. "I know. You're interested in someone else's sex plans." He wiggles his eyebrows.

Yara just huffs and walks straight out the door. She needed to find Sarah so she could use some of her makeup remover.

~~~

Lucas got changed into nothing but his sweatpants.

He was more comfortable this way.

Not to mention how it also makes Yara's cheek flame.

Lucas was stuck on the thought of Yara. He couldn't think of anything else. He was so curious. If he touched her, would she react like that too? 

If he kissed her, how would she react?

He shakes his head, diving into his boring emails and essays. Even though the business camp was cancelled, his parents still expected him to do work on business. On money, finance. Budgeting. Anything to do with making money, his parents were dedicated to. Sometimes more dedicated to money than they were to their son.

Suddenly the door whipped open, and a flustered Yara walked in shakily.

Her cheeks were pink and she was panting like she just ran a marathon.