Chapter 40: Fungang Vs. K.Round....again...

Author's Note
This chapter picks up right after chapter 38, after meeting Rouxls Kaard in his shop.

Author's POV.

"Come on, the kings throne room should be right up ahead!" (Y/n) called to the others walking a bit ahead. Susie, Kris and Ralsei shared a look. They, mostly Kris and Ralsei, were concerned about (Y/n) no that they were about to face the king. Ralsei decided to talk to her. He ran up to with a slightly concerned look on his face. "(Y/n)? Are you sure you--" Before he could finish that sentence, Rouxls voice started speaking and Susie let out a loud annoyed groan.

"Enough, worms...!" He called out beaming in front of them, blocking the path to the throne room. "Thou may have CHEATETHED through mine puzzles, but...-" Susie interrupted him. "English motherf*cker!" Ralsei and (Y/n) gasped. "Language!" They warned. Rouxle was taking aback but cleared his throat and continued. "In combat, thou shalt be scattered about! Came knaves..! Prepare th for battle with....!"

Another beam appeared in front of them and K. Round stood in its place.
"Whatever this is!!!" Rouxls announced, sure that he would win this time. "Huh...!? It's the enemy from earlier....! But it's crown looks different!" Ralsei said in concern. Susie looked at him like he was stupid. "... It looks the same..." She mumbled.

Rouxls laughed. "Yes! With my control crowne... I mayst control ANY disc-shaped lifeforme!"

K.Round stomped on the ground, readying for battle. "Oh no!!! It looks like it's in pain!" Ralsei called in worry. Susie got irritated. "IT LOOKS THE SAME!!!!"

"Yes... The control crown is painful... But I'm certain this creature will feeleth relief. When it sees how much MORE pain thou'll be in!!!" Rouxle exclaimed as he moved out of the way. The battle began.

K.Round stomped his feet again making the ground under it crack slightly. "Sooooo, do we bow to it again like earlier?" (Y/n) asked nervously. "Well, it worked last time."Kris agreed. Then Susie cleared her throat. "A-Actually, I might have an idea." She mumbled and they all looked at in surprise. "Susie? You want to act? Aww, what's your idea?" Ralsei excitedly asked, still gald that Susie finally came around. Susie looked at K.Round, who waited for our first move. "Umm... well... How do I say this? I kinda of... need you for this one."

Ralsei smiled at her. "That's fine, Susie! I'll help! You want to apologize to it for earlier, right?" He asked with hope. But Susie just grinned. "Nah, I just need you to say still."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, curious and slightly worried of what Susie's plan was. Before she knew it Susie had picked up Ralsei and aimed for K.Round. "Susie wait! Hold on!" (Y/n) tried to come to her best friend's rescue but it was to late. Susie threw Ralsei at K.Round. The aim wasn't high enough though and Ralsei flew right into K.Round's face, who didn't even look faced.

Ralsei looked dizzy as he landed on the ground in from of K.Round. (Y/n) punched Susie's arm with a glare "What was that for!?" She yelled. Susie returned the irriteted glare. "What? We gotta get that crown off it's head! Don't we? And Ralsei is fine, see?" She said defensively, gesturing to Ralsei, who was still dizzy from being thrown. K.Round fixated on him though and went the jump on him. (Y/n) acted fast and created a lasso from her mist and threw it over Ralsie, pulling him back towards her just as K. Round landed where he once sat. (Y/n) caught Ralsei under his arms, steadying him as he shook of the dizziness.

K.Round jumped a few more time, which the group managed to dodge. It was their turn again. Susie went to grab Ralsie again but (Y/n) stepped in front of him. "You're not throwing him again." She stated. Kris kinda just watched this unfold. "But who else am I throwing? Huh?! Kris is too heavy!" Kris grabbed at his chest, like he had just been shot with an arrow. "Are you calling me fat? I have you know that I'm pretty much fit!" He defended, gesturing at his physic.