Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The sky was dark gray, the clouds were suffocatingly low, the wind was blowing outside, and the rain was pouring down, pattering against the windows.

Suddenly a bolt of lightning pierced the sky and reflected on the faces of the people inside the house, all of them were gloomy and pale!

Immediately after an explosion of thunder, the man with a gloomy face trembled in fright, and the woman with a pale face held a piece of glass from a broken wine bottle and pointed at the man, protecting the woman lying on the ground with one hand.

The woman being protected had blood oozing from her forehead, and her body didn't have any physiological reaction... as if she was dead.

"Shen Yu! Shen Yu? Shen Yu, wake up! Wake up!" The woman's hand holding the glass piece was trembling nervously. She was always on guard against the man in front of her. She never lowered her head, but it was the fallen woman who shouted .

Shen Yu, who was lying on the ground, did not move at all, and then there was another thunder. She took a deep breath and sat up straight, like a corpse, greedily breathing the fresh air.

Alive! I'm alive? I'm all right? that is really good!

Shen Yu's dilated pupils gradually gathered together, and after they were focused, she saw clearly where she was - the living room of an apartment?

where is this Isn't she working overtime in the office?

Working overtime for several days made her dizzy, and the moment she fell down, she felt the pain of life being pulled away from her body. The pain gave people an indescribable sense of fear and powerlessness, and she didn't want to feel it again.

But the key is where is this place?

Standing by the opposite window is a man with a wretched smile? There are broken wine bottles on the ground?

What's the situation now?

If she was comatose, she should have been taken to the hospital too, not in someone's home, uh...or woke up on the ground?

There is still blood on the ground...could it be his own?

Was it kidnapped?

Shen Yu, who was still a little dazed, felt a severe headache, and her forehead throbbed in pain, as if it was going to explode.

I swear that I will never work overtime again. No amount of money can buy health. The key is that I can't afford it!

Just as Shen Yu was thinking like this, she heard a nice voice asking her anxiously and concernedly, "Shen Yu, are you okay?" Then

she noticed a woman kneeling beside her. Delicate, with white porcelain skin, she looks very good-looking, but at the moment her eyes are red, and there is still a trace of fear on her face?

Seeing Shen Yu's stupefied look, Gu Qing was so angry that he didn't fight. This person was born useless, but he was a little too useless, and he didn't dare to speak out when he was bullied.

Now that you are awake, you have to act like a master A, "Shen Yu! You are an alpha after all. Do you want to watch your wife being bullied without daring to say a word? Are you going to die like a coward?"

"Alpha? Are you an alpha?" Say I'm an alpha?" Shen Yu asked, pointing at herself.

"Hahaha..." The man on the opposite side smiled contemptuously: "Look at her, she actually questioned the gender of her alpha? What do you mean by living with her like this? Come with me! Gu Qingjiu, follow me What is popular and what is spicy! Besides, I was the one who wanted to marry you in the first marriage." The