Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "You're very nervous." Shen Shengmei walked over from a distance with a kind smile on her face.

    It's rare to meet and chat with my niece, but the other party doesn't appreciate it very much, and keeps looking around.

    "Don't look for her, she's not in my company, she's on the set." Shen Shengmei poured a cup of coffee and handed it over, carefully looking at Shen Yu, "You have grown up and are promising. I am very pleased and happy for your mother. "

    Shen Yu took the coffee, feeling a little disappointed and relieved at the same time, "Auntie, your branch is bigger than Shen's. Are you planning to stay here forever and never return to Yecheng?" Ye Luo returned to his

    roots, Shen 's family Shen Chengnian was there before, and she didn't want to go back.

    Now, only Shen Shouyi and Shen Yu were left in the Shen family, and she also wanted to go back to take care of herself.

    "I'm alone, it's the same everywhere. But you, I'm surprised that Shen's can operate very well without my providing funds." Shen Shengmei smiled.

    She has an ordinary Omega figure, she looks gentle and not aggressive, but she is actually a bigwig in the business world. Many A are ashamed in front of her.

    "If my aunt returns to Yecheng, the Shen family will be taken care of by you. If my aunt settles down here, I will hand over the Shen family to a professional manager."

    Tired, I have worked overtime in the mall for two lifetimes, The only happy time is the time with Gu Qingjiu.

    "Oh? That's your plan?" Shen Shengmei was a little surprised.

    "Money can never be earned, but life is limited." Shen Yu stretched her slender legs, "I have enough money now, and I don't want to do something happy.

    " Permeable, Shen Shengmei lowered her head and took a sip of the coffee, bitterness spread in her mouth.

    "My aunt should also take advantage of her prime of life to walk around or do something fun. It is a good thing for the company to grow bigger, but it becomes a burden after a long time, and the gain outweighs the gain."

    Shen Yu stretched, and she sat down for more than a dozen Hours of flight, exhausted.

    "Go home and rest for a while. The banquet starts at 8pm. The driver will take you there then. Gu Qingjiu will go directly from the crew." Shen Shengmei put down her coffee cup and suggested.

    "Okay, it's all up to my aunt to arrange." Shen Yu smiled at Shen Shengmei sincerely.

    In the past year, she has indeed taken good care of Gu Qingjiu. Just for this, she is also an elder worthy of respect.

    Seeing Shen Yu's leaving back, Shen Chengmei felt a little lonely inexplicably. The child has grown up, the family has become stronger, and her mission seems to be accomplished. So, what next? She looked out the window, where was she going to dock?

    Shen Yu slept very restlessly in the guest room of Shen Shengmei's mansion. Either she dreamed that Gu Qingjiu fell into her arms, or she dreamed that Gu Qingjiu went further and further away and left herself in the same place.

    Finally, she was awakened by the nightmare.

    No longer sleepy, she simply got up and washed her face, opened the dress box, and began to groom herself.

    The dress this time was a slim gray suit. Inside was a sky blue shirt, which matched Shen Yu's fair skin and golden eyes very well.

    She also specially asked a makeup artist to make up for herself to cover the dark circles under her eyes. I hope to show my best side in front of my lover.