Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Shen Yu opened the lunch box, and after taking a photo of the crude food inside, even the lunch box was thrown into the trash can.

    She had copied the surveillance video of the small apartment a long time ago, and sent one copy to her grandfather and the other to the police station. It's not to embarrass the old lady, this matter can make Shen Ci suffer a little.

    After dealing with these matters, Shen Yu asked Gu Qingjiu, "Qingjiu, what do you want to eat tonight?"

    "Huh?" Gu Qingjiu's hand was injured and she didn't want to get wet. While doing housework, Shen Yu doesn't seem to be able to cook. There are some embarrassments on the face.

    "I'll cook, what do you want to eat?" Shen Yu asked again.

    "You know how to cook?" Gu Qingjiu didn't expect Shen Yu to cook.

    "Of course, the craftsmanship is not bad." Shen Yu tapped the table with her long fingers, waiting for a reply.

    "It's fine if you can fill your stomach." Gu Qingjiu still didn't quite believe in Shen Yu's craftsmanship.

    "Okay, then I'll make up my own mind." Shen Yu got up, went to the door to change shoes, remembered something, and asked, "Is there anything Qing Jiu wants to bring? I'll go to the supermarket and buy it for you." "

    Gu Qing put her index finger against her chin and thought for a while, "I'll go with you." Some things are not easy to ask A to help buy, after all, the relationship between the two is not that close.

    "Okay, then I'll wait for you." Shen Yu changed her shoes and stood by the door.

    No one in the Shen family knew about her new mobile phone card, and no one could contact her, which was just right.

    Gu Qingjiu quickly changed into her regular clothes and trotted to the door.

    "Slow down, don't worry." Shen Yu smiled.

    There is a large family supermarket in the community, there is an ATM inside, Shen Yu took out the cash, first paid back the money for the mobile phone to Gu Qingjiu, and then the two went to the supermarket.

    The refrigerator was empty, and there were a lot of things to buy. Shen Yu filled the shopping cart without knowing it, and turned her head without seeing Gu Qingjiu.

    She walked around two shelves before finding Gu Qingjiu in front of the vending machine for inhibitors and isolation stickers. The other party clicked dozens of isolation posts at once.

    This amount... seems a bit large.

    Knowing that this is Omega's privacy, Shen Yu deliberately walked back to the fruit stand and waited.

    Gu Qingjiu took a few more boxes of inhibitors and put them into a black shopping bag before going back to find Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu settled the bill. She was carrying two large bags of ingredients and daily necessities. Gu Qingjiu wanted to help, but she refused.

    In this world, the power of A far exceeds that of O, and these two bags are not heavy in Shen Yu's hands at all, so there is no need to separate them.

    Back in the small apartment, Shen Yu put the ingredients into the refrigerator, and some of the ones that will be used tonight are placed on the kitchen counter.

    Gu Qingjiu stood at the door of the kitchen, asking if anyone needed help.

    "It really is." Shen Yu leaned against the kitchen door, looking a little ruffian, her golden eyes moved slightly.