Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The business war between Shen and Gu lasted for half a year, and after Gu Jiye was arrested, it was considered to be over.

    Zhao Rui provided a lot of help, the evidence of the crime was enough for Gu Jiye to get out of prison, Shen Yu also fulfilled his promise, gave her a sum of money, and sent her to go abroad.

    Fighting Gu's and supporting her own entertainment company, Shen Yu paralyzed herself with work and simply lived in the office.

    Going home is also a cold pot and a cold stove, and she feels uncomfortable when she sees things and thinks about others.

    Occasionally, when I'm free, I watch the video sent by Shen Shengmei, listen to Gu Qingjiu's voice, or just stare at the window in a daze, making everyone around feel worried.

    From early summer to late autumn and then to cold winter, Shen Yu counted the days until Gu Jiye's verdict came out.

    Forever!

    pretty!

    The once gentle and elegant noble son of a wealthy family has completely fallen from the altar. Those indecent videos and bribery records...

    There are also many officials who were manipulated by him to turn against each other, nailing him to the rack of shame.

    Gu Jiye's life is over.

    In prison, Shen Yu even gave him a big gift.

    She specially applied for Gu Jiye's heavy sentence cell A, where the A's are all brutal murderers with their lives in their hands. I haven't seen A with such fine skin and tender meat for many years. And someone told him to "take good care" of him.

    From the first day Gu Jiye entered the cell, he spent his days digging coal during the day and serving all A's one by one at night. In less than two months, the intestines were all taken out.

    Three months later, Gu Jiye had all his teeth removed, and his mouth was full of the smell of those A's.

    Four months later, he was sent to the infirmary covered in blood.

    After declaring that he needed amputation to continue serving his sentence, Gu Jiye ended his sinful life with an infusion tube at the head of his bed.

    There was no one to see him off, not even to collect the body. As a family member, Shen Yu donated half of his body to the Medical University.

    You always have to pay back when you come out to hang out.

    For each other, Gu's father has advanced cancer, and he is too sick to get out of bed.

    Shen Yu arranged for the best doctor to take care of him, after all, he was Gu Qingjiu's biological father.

    As life went by day by day, Shen Yu raised a "little wife" at home, who was a pillow covered by Gu Qingjiu's pajamas. It was full of Gu Qingjiu's green plum flavor. When she thought of going crazy, she would go home and hug her "little wife" on the bed for a while.

    Shen Shouyi slowly recovered from the pain of losing his son. Seeing Shen's stock soaring, he smiled gratifiedly.

    Shen Yu occasionally visits the old man, and doesn't talk much, just sit for a while and talk about filial piety.

    "You are very similar to your mother." Shen Shouyi closed the financial newspaper and said with relief.

    This is the second person to say so.