Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    When I woke up again, it was already two days later.

    Shen Yu only felt the pain in his back being interrupted.

    The steel bar didn't hurt the bone, but it pierced the flesh of the back, and the bone was visible in the depth.

    "Gu..." Shen Yu's voice was so dry that she couldn't speak.

    Ye Bai handed her water.

    "Madam is in the house, everything is fine." "You didn't go back, and she didn't ask about it." There

    is no need to say the latter sentence.

    "The car accident was instigated by the Gu family, and the driver committed suicide." Ye Bai said about the car accident.

    No need to guess who did it.

    Gu Qingjiu almost abolished Gu Jiye. The Shen family kept putting pressure on the Gu family. There were many obstacles in the shopping mall. It was impossible for Gu's father to bypass Shen Yu.

    "It's my aunt. She asked you to go away on purpose, giving Gu Jiye a chance to take advantage of the loophole." Shen Yu endured the pain and moved up, "Why?"

    Why did she do such a thing?

    It seems that she has been working on breaking her and Gu Qingjiu apart.

    "Madam's heart disease has not been cured, Mr. Shen is worried about you being with her."

    "Under the superficial prosperity, there may be irreparable dross."

    "Stop talking." Shen Yu turned her face away, not wanting to hear.

    How could she not know? But even so, she still likes Gu Qingjiu and still doesn't want her to leave.

    I wanted to use my love to heal her, but I didn't want to become a sharp weapon to hurt her.

    "The next one is a tough battle. I'm afraid it's not easy to worry about Madam. Boss Shen has a suggestion, and wants you to send Madam abroad for treatment." Ye Bai still said Shen Shengmei's explanation.

    Or break them up.

    One by one, can't you give some pertinent suggestions?

    "Discharge, go home!" Shen Yu pulled out the needle on the back of her hand, she missed her wife.

    Ye Bai seemed to know that Shen Yu would do this, and she didn't stop her. She had already asked the driver to stand by at the entrance of the hospital.

    The curtains in the house were all drawn, and the lights in the house were not turned on.

    Shen Yu pushed open the door, found the light switch, and turned it on.

    The room became bright instantly, and the ball on the sofa squirmed.

    Shen Yu walked to the sofa and stood still, "Sister, I'm Xiaoyu." "I miss you." He

    stretched out his hand to touch the cheek of the person who misses Zhao Mu, but the other side turned his face away.

    The pain in Shen Yu's heart was worse than the splitting of the back.

    Gu Qingjiu's eyes were dull and her face was haggard. She lost several times of weight during this time. She refused any contact with the outside world, including Shen Yu.

    How did they get to where they are today?

    "Sister, on the plane tonight, I'll take you to my aunt to relax." Shen Yu choked up and held back her crying, "Shen Chengmei, my aunt, you know. She will take good care of you."