Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Shen Yu had the most beautiful dream this year.

    She dreamed that her wife took her home and did indescribable things with her.

    Gu Qingjiu rested her arms on her pillow, looked at her A, her mouth was almost grinning to the base of her ears, what kind of dream is this?

    I didn't think she was so stupid before, but now the more I look at her, the more stupid I feel. It's also funny.

    He simply pinched the tip of her nose and watched her little face wrinkle. Then scratch her eyebrows and watch her various small expressions seamlessly switch.

    Gu Qingjiu teased Shen Yu for a while, but the other party showed no signs of waking up.

    Thinking that yesterday this fool only drank and didn't eat, he must be hungry when he got up early today.

    She put on her pajamas and went to the kitchen to cook porridge. When Shen Yu woke up, the two of them could have breakfast together.

    Shen Yu woke up suffering from a headache. Her mouth was dry and her headache was splitting. She opened her eyes and looked around at an unfamiliar environment. Not the guest room where I slept yesterday.

    Double bed? !

    And a nightgown that came off! ?

    And the indescribable on the bed sheet...

    most importantly, she was naked!

    There are hickeys on the body! The glands were also bitten!

    Shen Yu hugged the shocked self, it was a mistake to drink!

    She tried her best to recall what happened yesterday, it seemed that finally an O came over to strike up a conversation, but she still refused to leave, and asked for 419!

    It's over, she, she's dirty!

    what! ~

    Screams came from the bedroom, Gu Qingjiu was so frightened that she almost dropped the lid of the pot on the ground.

    She ran back to the bedroom in a panic, and saw Silly A hugging the quilt tightly, with a crying face, curled up at the head of the bed, as pitiful as if she had been raped by someone.

    "Old, wife!?" Shen Yu wiped her eyes and looked carefully at the person standing at the door.

    It's Gu Qingjiu, it's her wife!

    So, she "cheated" on her wife last night?

    They did! Done? She has no memory at all!

    Fuck!

    "Why, you were surprised to see me?" Gu Qingjiu gave her a disgusted look.

    Looks like nothing.

    Shen Yu nodded, quickly shook her head, and nodded again.

    How should I put it, the incident happened suddenly, and my mood was very complicated, and I couldn't express it well.

    "Thank you, wife, for bringing me back." Shen Yu acted obediently, reaching out to tug on his wife's sleeve.

    The paw was slapped, and he took it back obediently.

    She saw that the wives were still wearing their wedding rings.

    "Do you have a headache?" Although Gu Qingjiu was angry with her, she cared more about her.