Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Mr. Shen, who is omnipotent in the mall, has half of his right cheek blushing, standing messily at the door of the room, his mind still a little dazed!

    fall!

    For the first time in life, you can't fail to confess! I, Shen Yu, don't have the word failure in my dictionary!

    Shen Yu stood at the door of the room, raised her hand and dropped it. Can't fight unprepared, she quickly started the learning mode, the content of the encyclopedia is as follows:

    #How to coax a good girlfriend? #

    # How to confess successfully for the first time? # #

    What kind of A do you all want? #Half

    an hour later, Shen Yu knocked on the door of Gu Qingjiu's room with a glass of milk and a box of medicine.

    "Qing Jiu!" Shen Yu was extremely anxious. She was afraid that Gu Qingjiu would reject her again, that Gu Qingjiu would not open the door for her, and that Gu Qingjiu would say that she already had a relationship with her. Although this was unlikely, the authorities I always like to think about it... There has never been a project that is more difficult than love!

    The door opened a gap, and Gu Qingjiu stood at the door holding her sleepy neckline, like a little rabbit facing an enemy.

    "What's the matter?"

    "I, I apologize to you for my reckless behavior just now."

    Shen Yu bowed deeply, if not for the milk in her hand, she would have hit her head on the ground.

    It doesn't have to be so serious.

    Gu Qingjiu blinked her eyes. Her reaction just now was a little too aggressive. It wasn't that she hated Shen Yu getting close to her, but what was Shen Yu's "I won't confess"? Are you kidding her?

    Thinking of this, she felt very uncomfortable, holding the doorknob with her hand, with a look of resentment on her face.

    "Is there anything else?" Gu Qingjiu's attitude was a little cold, which made Shen Yu feel a little uncomfortable.

    "I'll change your medicine." Shen Yu raised the milk cup in Yang's hand, "And this, I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep at night if you change places, drinking a glass of milk can help you sleep."

    "Also, when you were crying just now, my heart was so distressed, I couldn't help but did that, I'm sorry. But I'm telling the truth. It's the first time I've grown up and my heart is moved. If, if my sister doesn't have someone she likes, how about Think about me.

    I am very obedient, I can go out of the hall, I can go to the kitchen, I can beat hooligans, and I can earn money to support my family and warm my sister's bed."

    Shen Yu scratched her head irritably, always feeling that she couldn't make sense, so she simply put The milk and the medicine box were handed over, and he said in a low voice, "Then, sister, remember to change the medicine, I'll go back first."

    "Wait." Gu Qingjiu took the milk and the medicine box, "Go get an ice pack. "

    "Oh."

    Even though she didn't know what Gu Qingjiu was going to do, Shen Yu still did it. After searching for a long time, she found an ice bag for freezing food from the bottom of the refrigerator. When she came back, she saw that the door was still open, so she knocked on it. The door, and only got permission to go in.