Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Not long after Xiao Zhang sat down, the door was pushed open.

    Shen Yu stood at the door panting.

    "Xiaoyu?"

    "Boss Shen?"

    "Wife!"

    Shen Yu was surprised, so the author of that novel was her wife? She didn't even know it!

    "Mr. Shen, you are not..." Xiao Zhang did not expect that the author of the interview was actually his boss' wife.

    "It's none of your business, you go back to the company first." Shen Yu dismissed Xiao Zhang.

    Who did you think your wife was meeting with? It turned out to be an oolong.

    "Honey, are you the author of "Phoenix Yu Fei"?"

    Gu Qingjiu nodded and asked, "How do you know I'm here?"

    Shen Yu turned on the phone and showed the chat records of the two.

    "So you are that Party A?" Gu Qingjiu was also a little surprised.

    "Yes, something happened this morning and I couldn't leave, so I asked my assistant to come over."

    Gu Qing had no doubts about him.

    "Hey, I didn't even know you wrote novels." Shen Yu rubbed her knees nervously with her palm.

    "I have nothing to do at home, so I wrote for fun." Gu Qingjiu was a little shy, she wrote novels to relieve the boredom in her heart, but she didn't expect it to be made into a movie by the family later, so she changed her vest and wrote again.

    The novel is like a secret in her heart, she doesn't want people close to her to pry into it, so she never tells anyone.

    What nonsense, Shen Yu took off the vest of the author of the novel. Gu's two previous blockbuster movies were written by this author.

    That's why Shen Yu sent out invitations again and again, and this time he asked his assistant to come over to sign the contract, just to sign this screenwriter for use by his company.

    "Chen, are you entering the entertainment industry now?"

    "No, Chen Mo and I opened an entertainment company, and very few people know about it."

    "Ah, so."

    She didn't even know, mainly because Shen Yu never talked about the company at home, and she never asked.

    "Then cooperation?"

    "I will ask my assistant to re-draft the terms of the contract. The previous conditions were not favorable enough.

    Since it is Mrs. Shen's masterpiece, it must be purchased with a lot of money, polished carefully, and paid attention to."

    Shen Yu is used to speaking nicely. .

    Doing business with his wife, Gu Qingjiu didn't know whether to sell the copyright or not.

    "If you want to use it, I won't sign the contract."

    "How can that work? I don't own the company alone. Besides, my wife worked so hard to write it. If your book fans know that I'm free , can’t you send me the blade?”

    “Besides, I’ll cover all my wife’s books from now on. The contract is signed at the highest level, and no one can lose my wife.”

    Shen Yu sat down and took Gu Qingjiu hand, held in palm.

After wearing a book, the wimpy A rose upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें