Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Shen's front desk receptionist is sitting on a chair and manicuring her nails. These are the most popular soccer baby nails she has newly made. If she wants to go to the football game with her boyfriend at night, she must get them done to perfection.

    Yesterday afternoon, the whole group received a notice that Shen Yu, the third lady of the Shen family, would come to the group today to take up the post as the deputy general manager. But so what?

    Everyone didn't pay attention to the trash who stuttered and walked with his head down and his chest in his chest, and he didn't dare to look into people's eyes and talk.

    Including the receptionist in front of me, she raised the manicured left fingernails towards the door of the high-light area, carefully inspecting each place from all angles through the light.

    There were three people standing at the front desk, blocking the main light, the reception lady had to stand up and move to the right, Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu's eyes followed her to the right.

    There was no shelter there, and the light source was sufficient. She looked around and found that the little fingernail of her left hand was still not perfect, so she sat back on the chair and continued to polish it.

    Gu Qingjiu couldn't stand it anymore, thinking that the purpose of coming here today was to support Shen Yu, she coughed heavily.

    The reception lady was as deaf as she didn't bat an eyelid.

    Shen Yu sneered inwardly, without showing it, gestured with his empty right hand to Ye Bai behind him, the latter understood, and strode over, his huge height blocked the light, feeling extremely oppressive, and slapped Ye Bai with his generous big palm On a marble countertop.

    The receptionist was startled, the file in her hand was crooked, and the entire nail surface was scratched.

    "Where's you Mr. Shen?" Ye Bai had a fierce face, and the reception lady almost cried out of fright with such a yell.

    "Where, which Mr. Shen?"

    "Which one is there?"

    "Only, only Xiao, Mr. Shen is here..."

    Ye Bai glanced back at Shen Yu, who nodded slightly.

    "Let her come down!" Ye Bai picked up the landline microphone on the table and forced it into the reception lady's hand, his eyes widening.

    A few minutes later, the elevator door on the left opened, and Secretary Wang greeted him with a smile on his face.

    "Miss San, I'm sorry to welcome you, you've been neglected! You've been neglected!"

    Secretary Wang, who hadn't had a good face the last time we met, greeted him with a smile today. If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Shen Yu nodded at him and waited quietly. .

    "Hi, young lady." Secretary Wang glanced up and down at Gu Qingjiu with malicious intentions.

    "Hello, I'm the bodyguard of Miss and Madam." Ye Bai stepped forward and blocked Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu tightly.

    Secretary Wang looked up, frowning and forced a smile.

    Bringing such a big bodyguard here seems to be very defensive.

    "Miss, madam, this way please." Secretary Wang led the way and led the three into the elevator.

    Ye Bai was the last to go in, blocking the elevator door with his back on his back. The numbers on the elevator flicked quickly, and stopped on the 23rd floor with a ding.