Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Gu Qingjiu held the bottle of medicine tremblingly, her heart sank to the bottom.

    She doesn't understand why? Why did Shen Yu not want to have a child with her? I dare not ask, for fear of hearing an answer I don't want to hear.

    The sound of a car sounded in the yard, knowing that Shen Yu was back, she put the medicine bottle back to its original place, and became that gentle wife.

    Shen Yu was very happy today. She walked into the house excitedly with a large gift box in her arms.

    "Honey, what did I bring you?"

    Gu Qingjiu came down from the stairs, pretending to be happy and asked, "What is it?"

    She looked at Shen Yu, really happy, her eyes were very hot, Every word she said is so sincere, is there something hidden here?

    She can only forgive herself.

    "The day after tomorrow, the executive officer will organize a charity dinner, and invite people from all major families to participate, and you can bring your family." Shen Yu opened the gift box, which contained a snow-white dress, "I specially chose this dress for you, you Put it on and see if it fits you?"

    It is a limited edition, the only one in Yecheng, and Shen Yu specially airlifted it back from abroad. She fell in love with this dress immediately, and felt that it matched Gu Qingjiu's figure very well.

    "Can I go to the dinner party with you?" Gu Qingjiu was slightly taken aback, she thought that Shen Yu would never take her to a formal occasion in her life.

    "Of course, you are my wife. If I don't take you, I can only go by myself!"

    She pressed against Gu Qingjiu's back, wrapped her arms around her slender waist, rubbed her chin against her cheek, her eyes doted on her, " Your wife and I are so handsome, what if I get snatched away? You must watch closely."

    Gu Qing touched the back of Shen Yu's hand nine times, feeling a little sweet in her heart.

    "Come on, try on the dress. If it doesn't fit, I'll have someone change it tomorrow." Shen Yu couldn't wait to shake off the dress. The

    white dress was studded with small diamonds, shining brightly under the light, revealing a small part of it. The round shoulders perfectly set off Gu Qingjiu's waist.

    Seeing that Shen Yu's mouth was dry, she wished she could go up and tear off the dress, and love her wife well.

    "Does it look good?"

    "It looks good." Shen Yu walked over to stand with her, bowed his head to kiss her.

    Such a good-looking wife suddenly wanted to lock her up at home and not let anyone see her.

    The day of the dinner.

    Shen Yu was wearing a light blue long dress, her long hair was tied behind her head, revealing her fair neck, and she appeared at the venue with Gu Qingjiu, who looked like a fairy, on her arm.

    This pair of Bi people immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    The wimp who was ridiculed by the crowd back then has become a famous figure in the business world.

    Some people are envious, some people are jealous, and some people lament that they did not seize this potential stock back then.

    Shen Yu didn't care about those gazes. She walked down the steps slowly with her wife, nodded politely to the executive couple who received the guests, and introduced her wife solemnly.