Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Shen Yu still leaves work on time every day, and every day she will send a small gift to enrich Gu Qingjiu's bedroom, and every night she will coax Gu Qingjiu to sleep.

    But Gu Qingjiu could clearly feel Shen Yu's exhaustion.

    The bruises under her eyes were getting heavier day by day, but I couldn't help her share any of it.

    This made Gu Qingjiu feel that she was useless, so she opened the chat box of her classmate Xu Xueer, and she asked how she could help her partner relieve fatigue?

    I remember the last time we chatted, Xu Xueer said that she had a very good relationship with her girlfriend, and that she was about to meet her parents, which really made her envious.

    Xu Xueer, who had just passed by, picked up her mobile phone to check the news, and sent an indescribable animation to her classmates with a smirk on her face.

    Gu Qingjiu on the other end of the phone held her blushing little face, her mouth turned O-shaped in surprise, and almost threw the phone out.

    Xu Xueer is so bold!

    【AO is the most comfortable to do this, there is no A who doesn't like to do this. This is a panacea that can not only relieve fatigue but also enhance feelings. ]

    [Don't tell me, the two of you haven't done it since you two have been married for so long? ]

    [Exclamation! ]

    [Didn't everyone say that A is very demanding? Is your A not working? ]

    "A is very demanding?" Chen Mo got out of the quilt, and saw this sentence on Xu Xueer's phone, she clamped Xu Xueer's chin, "You know it very well?"

    Xu Xueer felt guilty, and said coquettishly: "It's all on TV. Don't get me wrong, I only like you~~~"

    "It's better like this." Chen Mo's eyes were dangerous, "Today I will let you know how strong B is!"

    "Don't, it hurts ...Um..." Xu Xueer had no time to answer the students' questions, and was dragged into the quilt.

    No, no! ? Gu Qingjiu clutched the phone nervously.

    Shen Yu really likes to kiss her, and will hug her to sleep. The pheromones released occasionally make her feel safe. But apart from these, there is no further meaning.

    Even when they were sleeping together, Shen Yu put his hands on her waist neatly.

    Could it be that Shen Yu was really injured when she was a child, so she couldn't do that?

    Gu Qingjiu clenched her lower lip, imagining that Shen Yu was abused by Shen Ci and Shen Feng in various ways when she was a child, her body was covered in scars, her eyes were dim, pitiful and helpless.

    She swore to herself that even if Shen Yu really couldn't do it, she wouldn't dislike her, and would spend the rest of her life with her.

    Shen Yu, who didn't know that she was classified as a disabled person by her girlfriend, was in the study dealing with the affairs of the entertainment company.

    Working on performance at Shen's during the day and working on a career for herself at night, she felt that she would not be able to escape the predicament of working overtime for the rest of her life.

    The affairs of the entertainment company are complicated and complicated, and it takes a lot of time to deal with them. Chen Mo is very helpful, and the progress of the online drama is also very fast.