Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The blue sky and white clouds are reflected on the glass exterior walls of the tall buildings. In front of the large French windows on the 23rd floor of the building, a woman in business attire stands, her golden eyes gleaming coldly in the sunlight.

    This is Shen Yu's third day in the job, and there are a bunch of reports from various departments on the large boss's desk behind her.

    There was a knock on the door behind him, but the door was not closed. It was Xiao Zhang, the assistant who was interviewed last week, who knocked on the door.

    Little Zhang didn't expect that he would be taken to the most famous Shen Group in Yecheng to work as an assistant to Shen's deputy general manager after participating in an ordinary entertainment company interview.

    What surprised him even more was that the rumored "cowardly" Mr. Shen acted vigorously and skillfully, which did not match the rumors at all. Is this the kind of heir who hides his strength and bides his time in the TV dramas of wealthy families?

    "Mr. Shen, your coffee" Xiao Zhang brought in the coffee respectfully.

    Shen Yu, who didn't know that the assistant was brainstorming about her, turned around, sat back on the boss chair, and glanced at the pile of flawless reports.

    It's clear, it's a face project, and the things that need to be audited are used to deal with her. Shen Chengnian was afraid that she would show it to Shen Shengmei, right? He had always suspected that Shen Shengmei was pointing Shen Yu behind him.

    "Move these things to the meeting room. Inform all departments that a meeting will be held at nine o'clock, and the topic is the land acquisition in the suburbs." Shen Yu picked up the coffee and took a sip, raising her eyebrows slightly. The taste was not bad.

    "But, isn't President Da Shen in charge of that acquisition case?" Xiao Zhang's heart is full of gossip, is the drama about the rich family going to start?

    Shen Yu glanced at him, "Are you my assistant or Mr. Shen's assistant?"

    "I'm your assistant. I'll do it right away!" Xiao Zhang stepped back quickly, wiped his sweat secretly, and recited in his heart Assistant rules, keep in mind the things within the duty. Mr. Shen is not easy to mess with.

    At exactly 9 o'clock, managers from several major departments including the finance department, logistics department, development department, and personnel department sat in the conference room. The manager position in the purchasing department is vacant.

    The manager of the personnel department was the oldest, he coughed lightly, and reminded in a low voice: "Mr. Shen, it's time."

    All the department managers sat in their positions at will, waiting for Shen Yu to speak. They want to see how big a storm this newly appointed young man can make?

    Shen Yu didn't even lift her eyelids, her slender fingers tapped the table rhythmically, the hands of the clock deviated to 9:01, and her raised fingers closed.

    "Personnel manager."

    Lao Youtiao's HR manager nodded at Shen Yu. The deputy general manager personally appointed by Mr. Shen, he wants to give some face.

    Shen Yu lightly opened her thin lips, "Liu Siwei, the manager of the purchasing department, didn't ask for leave before the meeting, ignored the company's discipline and was late for work, and accepted bribes during the purchasing process and caused losses to the company, so he will be fired. After the meeting, you will settle his salary. All right, let's start the meeting now." The