Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Xu Xueer is an active member in the circle, and not long after she sat down, several well-known family members gathered around to gossip with her.

    After eating a lot of fruit in the evening, Gu Qingjiu felt anxious.

    She looked around, but she didn't see Shen Yu's figure, and even Ye Bai was gone.

    She didn't want to disturb Xu Xue'er, since she was such an adult, she didn't have to find someone to accompany her when she went to the bathroom.

    Without thinking too much, I just went to the bathroom and it shouldn't be such a coincidence that I ran into Gu Jiye.

    Also, AO's toilets are far apart.

    Unfortunately, things backfired.

    Gu Qingjiu's figure just disappeared at the door of O's bathroom, and then a person followed in and closed the door.

    "Little sister." The venomous snake's cold voice sounded behind him.

    Gu Qingjiu shuddered, turned around quickly, and saw Gu Jiye smiling at her sinisterly.

    "You, why are you here? You go out, this is the exclusive bathroom for Omega!" Gu Qingjiu was so frightened that she couldn't move her feet, but quietly put her hands behind her back.

    She brought in a purse with a small knife in it. Ever since she met Shen Chengnian last time, she carried a knife everywhere she went.

    "Of course I came to see you! We brothers and sisters haven't talked about the past for a long time! Today, let's talk, talk, old!" Gu Jiye's face was grim, and he bit the last few words very hard.

    Gu Qingjiu's body trembled, and those unbearable past events flooded into her mind.

    In that dark, dark room, the days of being tormented by the cold pheromones, the horrible ridicule and insults from the devil. And his father's cold eyes...

    Breathing in the same space as Gu Jiye made Gu Qingjiu feel sick and horrible!

    There was a tinge of coldness in the air, Gu Qingjiu's legs began to tremble, and his stomach was filled with discomfort.

    He obviously has an Alpha to protect him, and he has a beautiful family, so why does this poisonous snake not let him go?

    "Don't act recklessly! Shen Yu won't let you go!" Gu Qingjiu clenched the handle of the knife tightly in her right hand, feeling uneasy. No one knew that she had come to the bathroom, where did Shen Yu go? Will you find out that she is missing?

    "Are you still thinking about your little boy? She is making out with my omega. You know, your sister-in-law is the hottest, and many A's like her pheromone." Gu Jiye approached step by step, "She has no time to save you It’s over. You just go home with me obediently, and from now on, work with your sister-in-law to work for the Gu family! Hahahaha..."

    "You are talking nonsense! Shen Yu is not that kind of person! Shen Yu loves me! If you dare to hurt me , Shen Yu will kill you!" Gu Qingjiu roared.

    Her little fish loves her, and her little fish won't do what she was sentenced to.

    But his mind couldn't control it, and Shen Chengnian's words kept ringing in his ears.

    "She didn't completely mark you? Do you want to know why?"

    "Because your rank is too low to be worthy of her."