Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Gu Qingjiu opened her eyes in a daze, the bed today was much softer than usual, she stretched out her hand to touch it, and touched a piece of softness.

    Shen Yu gasped, hugged her lover tightly, and kissed her impatiently.

    The wife in the morning is also sweet.

    "Good morning, Mrs. Shen."

    Gu Qingjiu, who was confused at first, was stunned by the kiss for a long time, and suddenly showed a dazed expression, as if remembering everything last night, and the whole person shyly sneaked into the room. The quilt refuses to meet people.

    Shen Yu fished his wife out of the quilt, "Don't get bored."

    "Now you know how to be shy? Who was so bold yesterday? Huh?" Shen Yu pinched her soft flesh.

    "I, I will never dare again." Gu Qingjiu begged for mercy.

    "You don't need to apologize. You were beautiful last night." Shen Yu kissed her face, ears, and eyes, no amount of kissing was enough.

    Gu Qingjiu, who was bullied a lot by Xiaoxiao, still had a smirk on her face, with her hands resting on her belly.

    No protective measures were used last night. I don't know if a little life has been born inside. She raised her eyes to look at Shen Yu, and there will be a baby who looks like herself and Shen Yu. The three of them will definitely be happy. happiness.

    The Omega who had just been temporarily marked instinctively assumed the role of motherhood, and she couldn't help biting Shen Yu's chin, "I'm going to be late for work."

    "I asked for leave, and I will stay at home with you in the morning." Made by his own wife.

    The little wife's behavior was extremely heart-warming. Although it was only a temporary mark, it was a confirmation of their relationship. This rare sense of security made Gu Qingjiu come alive.

    She talks too much, always dragging Shen Yu to chat, acting like a baby, and occasionally playing petty temper. Most of the time it was the considerate Omega wife.

    Shen Yu loves such Gu Qingjiu more and more.

    The days of the two are getting better and better.

    What Gu Qingjiu didn't know was that Shen Yu refused several invitations from the Gu family behind her back, refused to go back home, and refused to take her to the Shen family's old house.

    Every day after get off work, Shen Yu would change cars a few times before going home to shake off the flies that followed.

    Although it was not a long-term solution, she wanted to wait for Gu Qingjiu to stabilize before going to face the Gu family.

    I just didn't expect this day to be earlier.

    Chen Mo got angry with Xu Xueer and told her not to take Gu Qingjiu to buy those messy things, Shen Yu was not happy.

    After that, she only occasionally asked Gu Qingjiu to go shopping or drink coffee.

    Gu Qingjiu's novel was coming to an end, and the person who had contacted her before contacted her again.

    The price was so high that Gu Qingjiu was somewhat moved.

    In this family, she is a rice bug in addition to being a wife.

    Although Shen Yu handed over all the cards to her, she didn't want to be a housewife like other O's.

    She wanted to be worthy of such an excellent Shen Yu.