Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    After Chen Mo gulped down a glass of water, he started chatting.

    "Just an hour ago, I saw Gu Jiye's wife, Zhao Rui, in front of the new executive's mansion. She seemed to be kicked out, standing in front of the door and refusing to leave. She looked very pitiful. Guess where she went to do it?" What?"

    "Gu Jiye sent it, right? Let her get through this relationship?" Shen Yu speculated.

    In the afternoon at Yipinzhai, Shen Yu met Zhao Rui, who had been standing behind Gu Jiye's side, not like a wife but like an accessory.

    "You are such a clever little ghost, you can guess all of this!" Chen Mo gave a thumbs up, "Didn't you ask me to investigate Gu Jiye? I can take a lot of photos, all of which are photos of Zhao Rui appearing at the back doors of various mansions I spent some money to buy a driver from Gu Zhai .

    According to the other party, Gu Jiye, the bastard, beat and scolded his O, but he didn't hit her face. When she recovered from her injuries, she would be sent to various mansions to serve those resources. Dads! It’s disgusting enough!”     “No wonder the bastard Gu doesn’t permanently mark his O, after the temporary mark is removed, O can be lured and attacked by any A’s pheromone! Tell me, how can anyone in this world be willing to give What about the one who wears a cuckold?" Chen Mo couldn't understand Gu Jiye's brain circuit at all.     "For money, people can't do anything." Shen Yu flipped through the photos, Zhao Rui in the photos had a dull expression, like a marionette.     "These photos can only prove that Zhao Rui cheated, and it doesn't do much harm to Gu Jiye himself. We need more evidence. It's best to send this kid in."     "Why?" Chen Mo asked curiously. When did Gu Jiye and Shen Yu get married? ?     "He wants to turn Gu Qingjiu into the second Zhao Rui. I won't let this happen. I want to kill him!" When Shen Yu spoke, her eyes were cold, as if she had changed completely.     "Is there such a thing?" Chen Mo was also surprised, she didn't expect Gu Jiye to be so bottomless.     "That's his half-sister by blood, this, this is an animal!" Chen Mo finally understood why Shen Yu targeted Gu Jiye in the first place, who could bear it?

    "It's not easy to be an illegitimate child." Shen Yu rubbed her fingers.

    Gu Jiye must really want to be recognized, not only by the family, but also by the society. That's why he's so crazy.

    Crazy to the point of inhumanity!

    Shen Yu couldn't help thinking, what kind of person would Mr. Gu who raised such a son be?

    The Gu family is hell, right?

    Shen Yu turned her head to look in the direction of the bedroom. Fortunately, her lover had escaped from hell.

    "The investigation will continue. Be careful not to be discovered. Gu Jiye is not a kind person." Shen Yu warned.

    "Don't worry."

    After sending Chen Mo away, Shen Yu returned to the bedroom.

    Gu Qing was having a nightmare, sleeping extremely restlessly.

    Shen Yu patted her on the back lightly, like coaxing a child, surrounded by the faint scent of wine pheromone, Gu Qingjiu stretched her brows and fell into a deep sleep.

    For several days in a row, Gu Qingjiu's condition was not very good, she was extremely clingy because of her lack of security, she stopped writing novels, and sat in the living room every day eagerly waiting for her little wife to come home.

    Shen Yu is also very busy. Apart from company affairs, she is also busy collecting evidence everywhere. Only with enough evidence can the demon be sanctioned.